Home The Bridge
Options

Monday offers

pmsraxygp81o.jpg

Easy pass. I really want to end my non spending spell, but I need something worth it.

Comments

• Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Got the same :(
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    10 for $10, alas no point me buying as I would only airlock most of of it
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Dilithium small, easily-contained portion. I mean Overload.
  • Options
    I want a 10 for 10.......
  • Options
    tud4oo22zd4m.png

Well, at least they made it easy for me not to spend $10.
  • Options
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    tud4oo22zd4m.png

Well, at least they made it easy for me not to spend $10.

Exact same one as me. Easy pass.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Got Sail the Starry Skies.... for $24.99..... yeah right.....
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honorable Crew. Ugh.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd normally be a little disappointed to only get one Legendary Behold in a 10x10, but this is my first Gold Behold in literally months, so I'll take it.

Since you are probably a shrewd guy how can and could you be disappointed in that knowing the odds and the usual prices + no gold behold in months as you say!!!???

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium Overload.
  • Options
    Dilithium Overload.... PASS
  • Options
    DB isn’t even trying - $5 more than normal offer for 200 dilithium - really, we can do math.
  • Options
    Sorry, wound let me post the screen shot.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium NOverload.
    Honestly though, with the return rate on the 10 for 10, I'm not sure what could get me to bite at this point.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    pmsraxygp81o.jpg

Easy pass. I really want to end my non spending spell, but I need something worth it.

This is what I got too. Another failure of DB marketing.

Dilithium NOverload.
    Honestly though, with the return rate on the 10 for 10, I'm not sure what could get me to bite at this point.

I'm likely out on future 10 for 10's too, but there is a slightly better chance I'll buy that than schems for ships I already have maxed. One thing that might get me to go for it is if it was the Steam starter version that includes dilithium too or if somehow a gold was guaranteed. There are only eight 4*'s left in the portal that I need any stars for so...
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten Honorable Pursuits (2k honor, 750 dil, 750 chrons) two weeks in a row.

Not buying anything.

A note on the return rate of the 10x10: Between August 1st and December 18th, nearly every weekly offer for me was the 10x10. I bought it every single time and it was awesome.

So far this year, I have only had the 10x10 maybe 4 times.

There must be a mechanic that influences it.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Got a 10x10 with a few useful things including a 4th Baku Worf and a good push towards the next citation. I averaged 600-700 honour per pull which is decent.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the 10 for 10 finally, but got nothing useful
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Got 10 for 10, like last week. Unlike last week, I got good crew. A couple of 4*s got extra stars, including 4th stars for Cadet Wesley Crusher (has been taking up space since he was released in the TNG 25th anniversary pack last year) and Nevesa (1 more for the Romulan collection!). Got 3 begolds, picked Defensive Phlox (new), Prisoner Cornwell (now 5/5), and Kortar (also now 5/5).
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got 10 for 10. Mostly crap, but did get a Defensive Phlox and a Lal. I've wanted Lal since she came out, but never managed to grab her.
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    €110 offer again. Um, nope.