Home The Bridge
Options

EMH Mk 1

He counts as an alien?

Comments

• Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    He did when I first leveled him and put him in the vault, so unless DB have updated his traits yep he is an 'alien'

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    His ability to be used on Tuesdays as well as MWF is what has kept him on my crew for the past month and a half or so since I got him. I love CMO Crusher, but a MED/SCI is more useful than just a MED.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    It's an unexpected bonus for me, that's for sure. I just got him because I had the Honor to do it. I'm glad I did!
  • Options
    He comes in very useful on Tues cadet mission Of Two Evils, a good hologram subcomponent mission.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the first time I've been tempted to get him. 8 have every other 2*, but I was hoarding honor.
  • Options
    Hmmmm I may have to unthaw him......
  • Options
    It's not whether or not they're aliens, it's whether or not the life form is "human," which the EMH is not, despite his visual and psychological template. Not dissimilar from Data in that regard.
  • Options
    Yeah, I figured that out. I just wasn't looking at it that way to begin with.