Home The Bridge
Options

New 4* Tarquin in the Vault

unluhfv3jpku.jpg

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not exactly an exciting choice. With space at a premium with all of these holograms, I can't see too many people going for him.
  • Options
    obligatory "who's that?" reply
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    [KM]Videm wrote: »

Telepathic alien from Enterprise who offered info on the Xindi if Hoshi stayed with him as a companion.

4by6rp78exqf.jpeg
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I didn't remember him either. Memory Alpha says:
    Tarquin was a humanoid alien with telepathic abilities and some undefined power or technology allowing him to shut down the power supplies of starships. He was encountered by Enterprise NX-01 in October of 2153.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I'm kinda into it.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I was secretly hoping for this Tarquin

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0723.html
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cmd, dip, sci (in unknown order)
  • Options
    At least the can t screw up art much, on this guy....lol
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    He comes with a new Collection!

The Expanse Collection includes Jannar, Xindi Insectoid Councilor, Loque'eque Sato, Scientist Degra, Gralik Durr and Dolim.

Kind of an interesting mish mash.

Very inconsistent if Xindi Prisoner Archer is not part of that collection.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are soooooo many collections needed and this is the one that's added... blah, it's a money grab pack seller
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to get the new 4* character, and wound up getting a 3rd and 4th star for Sato... I suppose its better than getting a duplicate copy or Gralik Durr or Dolim.
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    This is an easy skip for me, as are the other packs and Interfaced Barclay offer. (As previously stated, this is way overpriced)
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Ended up buying two packs. This is the first pack in awhile where nothing was immortalized.

First pack I got Sato. This was unfortunate because she's still pretty weak and I had already airlocked her the first time I got her in her event. I'm on the fence about keeping her. Really wished it was Prof Sato.

Second pack was the best pack I've ever pulled. I got Tarquin, useful schematics, an all immortal behold and a 5 star behold: T'Kuvma, AoSRiker and Borgway. I could've immortalized T'Kuvma but he's only ok. Borgway is now 4/5.

Edit: I'm keeping her. Collections are nice.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    This is a BS pack. 5 10x pulls, 5 graliks. Legit RNG my butt.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Telepathic alien from Enterprise who offered info on the Xindi if Hoshi stayed with him as a companion.

4by6rp78exqf.jpeg

Yeah, he wanted her BAD
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Ended up buying two packs. This is the first pack in awhile where nothing was immortalized.

First pack I got Sato. This was unfortunate because she's still pretty weak and I had already airlocked her the first time I got her in her event. I'm on the fence about keeping her. Really wished it was Prof Sato.

Second pack was the best pack I've ever pulled. I got Tarquin, useful schematics, an all immortal behold and a 5 star behold: T'Kuvma, AoSRiker and Borgway. I could've immortalized T'Kuvma but he's only ok. Borgway is now 4/5.

Edit: I'm keeping her. Collections are nice.

Sucker!
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    robownage wrote: »
    The Expanse Collection includes Jannar, Xindi Insectoid Councilor, Loque'eque Sato, Scientist Degra, Gralik Durr and Dolim.
    Very inconsistent if Xindi Prisoner Archer is not part of that collection.

And Commodore Paris.
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

4by6rp78exqf.jpeg

Yeah, he wanted her BAD

They sure put the Ho in Hoshi in that episode. Man they basically pimped her out to the alien to get intel on the Xindi.