Home The Bridge
Options

New Delphic Expanse Collection

Thanks for this DB. How come Lorien or Alternate T’Pol aren’t in the pack?

Comments

• Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks DB!

Some new skills bonus levels or new type of bonus would have been nice, but I’ll settle for the tiny amount of chrons/credits/honor pulls ;-)
    Seriously, just kidding, can’t criticise as it’s a freebie.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks DB!

Some new skills bonus levels or new type of bonus would have been nice, but I’ll settle for the tiny amount of chrons/credits/honor pulls ;-)
    Seriously, just kidding, can’t criticise as it’s a freebie.

To be honest, I kind of like that these ones that rely heavily on legendary characters don't give the massive rewards. It makes it much fairer.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear DB,

I will give you back 550 Honour if you give me the Loque'eque Sato I airlocked last March.

Thanks

PS Give her better stats. Even when she's been genetically modified by a weird alien device she's still a linguistic prodigy.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    I air-locked my copy of Loque'eque Sato as well.

Even with the collection, not sure having the 1/5 is worth it. He stats are not worth using citations and we will be waiting a long long time hoping to get additional copies from the portal.

I am not even sure whether she is in the portal yet!
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    I would get this pack, but I have Gralik and Dolim already immortalized and I just know they're all I will get from these packs.

Oh well.
  • Options
    Drone_one wrote: »
    I air-locked my copy of Loque'eque Sato as well.

Even with the collection, not sure having the 1/5 is worth it. He stats are not worth using citations and we will be waiting a long long time hoping to get additional copies from the portal.

I am not even sure whether she is in the portal yet!

She's not.
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Sato at 3 stars, I can't remember where my other 2 stars came from but I'm sure it was the portal. I know I haven't spent honour on her.
  • Options
    On another thread, people wondered why I kept so many happy “useless” 1/5 crew around (or at least why I didn’t level them... short answer is I will, I just haven’t gotten around to all of them yet).

This thread gives another reason for my
    Mountain of 1/5.

Same reason i kept all mine & fe
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random choice for a collection, if I am honest! I would much rather see some kind of Klingon collection or a Starfleet Brass Collection instead of the tentative links to some common theme.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Random choice for a collection, if I am honest! I would much rather see some kind of Klingon collection or a Starfleet Brass Collection instead of the tentative links to some common theme.

I agree that it's a bit random, but I'm just glad to have another cryollection.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    +1

Doesn't make sense in my opinion. Some Holodeck or Mirror Collection would be much more fun for me.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    I think it would make more sense to add a collection related to the Mega event.

Since this one is Holodeck based, a Holodeck collection.
  • Options
    Jim Steele wrote: »

Jim

At least Enterprise is finally getting a bit of love.
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care about collection if I don't get some stats bonus.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ljofa wrote: »

You're absolutely right. They need to add the following:
    Captain Lorian, Alternate Future T'Pol: E² took place in the Delphic Expanse when the Enterprise attempted to go through the Kovalaan subspace corridor.
    Xindi Prisoner Archer: Stratagem took place in the Delphic Expanse, naturally.
    North Star Archer, North Star Tucker: The episode North Star took place on the wild west planet which was in the Delphic Expanse.
    Captain T'Pol: This version of T'Pol was a figment of Archer's imagination in the Delphic Expanse during the episode Twilight.

In fairness, this collection is of races that live in the Delphic Expanse. Sato is a bit of an outlier since she was partially turned into one.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many of us complain about the contempt showed to Enterprise, so I'll just the remark that at lest it finally got a little love and got this collection.
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you think Enterprise was Best... *cough* Banjo... they should have done a Xindi collection. There’s enough of lizards, insects, and apes running around already and then it would give them an excuse to finally add an aquatic.
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    I finally got a Janner from Voyages. Appreciate the timing.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Ivanstone wrote: »

Captain Lorian, Alternate Future T'Pol: E² took place in the Delphic Expanse when the Enterprise attempted to go through the Kovalaan subspace corridor.
    North Star Archer, North Star Tucker: The episode North Star took place on the wild west planet which was in the Delphic Expanse.
    Captain T'Pol: This version of T'Pol was a figment of Archer's imagination in the Delphic Expanse during the episode Twilight.

In fairness, this collection is of races that live in the Delphic Expanse. Sato is a bit of an outlier since she was partially turned into one.

But Lorien was born there so he 'technically' lives there...right? 🤔
  • Options

Captain T'Pol was not a figment of Archer's imagination. Twilight was an alternate future episode, meaning that version of T'Pol was real. She is just from a timeline that no longer exists.