Home Make It So!
Options

Voyage crew - save/re-use

Please include an option to use the last voyage crew you used.

I use the same crew on my voyage every day ... and it would be kind of nice not having to go through the lists (which have no good sort options btw ... but that's another item) and just start with the last set. If I wanted to make a change, I could do so ... but at least they'd already be prefilled.

Any crew not available (ie shuttle mission or something), just leave that slot blank ..

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best voyage idea I've seen to date.
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    For my first Voyage of the day with a new set of featured skills, I will take screenshots of the crew I have selected, so that I don't have to try to remember later what I had determined my optimal choice to be ... but of course this suggestion would make that step unnecessary :)
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Best voyage idea I've seen to date.

Agreed. If they were fairly successful, I will write them down and reuse. This would definitely make things easier.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    While I probably use 75% of the same crew, they are always in a different order based on bonuses or what the gold/silver skill is. I guess a button to "Reassign from Last Voyage" would be fine, but don't auto-pre-fill.
  • Options
    Great idea!
    Irial wrote: »
    For my first Voyage of the day with a new set of featured skills, I will take screenshots of the crew I have selected, so that I don't have to try to remember later what I had determined my optimal choice to be ... but of course this suggestion would make that step unnecessary :)

I do this too! It would be cool not to have to take 3 screenshots (in addition to the several I usually take before and after recall) to refer to for the second voyage of the day.
  • Options
    Agreed.The idea should be applied to the ship as well.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use last ship
    Use last ship name.
  • Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna bump this .. rather than re-opening a new one ..

seriously ... this should be an "option" for voyages .. and I can't see it being that hard to implement.
  • Options
    Also, why can we name the ship for the voyage, but there is no way to view those past voyages? What's the point?
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ditto wrote: »
    Please include an option to use the last voyage crew you used.

I use the same crew on my voyage every day ... and it would be kind of nice not having to go through the lists (which have no good sort options btw ... but that's another item) and just start with the last set. If I wanted to make a change, I could do so ... but at least they'd already be prefilled.

Any crew not available (ie shuttle mission or something), just leave that slot blank ..

Great idea, can't think of a way to improve it!
    While I probably use 75% of the same crew, they are always in a different order based on bonuses or what the gold/silver skill is. I guess a button to "Reassign from Last Voyage" would be fine, but don't auto-pre-fill.

But this person can! Would appreciate seeing that button - it'll save so ~5 minutes a day for my second daily Voyage.