Home The Bridge
Options

I can't replicate Latinum?!?!?

Are you fricking kidding me? So i can use the replicator to replicate pretty much EVERY ITEM including unique SUPER RARE or LEGENDARY outfits and items for certain character's like Kahn's outfit, Trelane's sword, Worf's Broken Mandolin, but something as common or rare as Latinum somehow DOESN'T WORK!?

I've been replicating hundreds of items in this game with no problem, and now there's RESTRICTED items that can't be replicated?

I am losing my patience with this game, first the ship battle gameplay is changed, then there's more missions to complete to 100% the campaign, and now you can't just generate certain items to easily max out your crew? What are you going to do next to make this more irritating and frustrating to play!?

This is becoming more and more a nuisance and extra rules and changes like these continue to disrupt the fun and enjoyment I have with this game. What other unnecessary changes will be made in future updates? All I want to do is play the game with no irritating restrictions and have fun, but if this keeps up that will become gradually harder to do so.

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's interesting that back in April you wanted more missions...
    pieman247 wrote: »
    I wish the chance of picking this up was buffed or maybe a new mission featuring this doesn’t cost too much chronitons, because I always dread this item.

And now you include more missions as a reason for you "losing your patience with the game". It seems to me that you've done pretty much nothing but complain about the game since you've been posting on the forum. Why would you continue to play a game that causes you so much frustration and disappointment? It reminds me of people that go to restaurants and state that every time they go there they encounter an issue...why continue going there then?

Wow! You’re....I don’t even have words. To remember and pluck an obscure paragraph from 6 months ago. But I don’t think he’s calling for new episodes, he’s saying IF there is a new mission, he hopes it won’t cost too many chrons.

• Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I wish the chance of picking this up was buffed or maybe a new mission featuring this doesn’t cost too much chronitons, because I always dread this item.

And now you include more missions as a reason for you "losing your patience with the game". It seems to me that you've done pretty much nothing but complain about the game since you've been posting on the forum. Why would you continue to play a game that causes you so much frustration and disappointment? It reminds me of people that go to restaurants and state that every time they go there they encounter an issue...why continue going there then?

Wow! You’re....I don’t even have words. To remember and pluck an obscure paragraph from 6 months ago. But I don’t think he’s calling for new episodes, he’s saying IF there is a new mission, he hopes it won’t cost too many chrons.

More likely he went to the OP profile and checked out the the previous comments he's made.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Yes...that is extremely nit picky...i complain on a blue moon but that doesn't mean im gonna go quit the game...i want the game to improve (wishful thinking...i know)
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    It seems to me that you've done pretty much nothing but complain about the game since you've been posting on the forum. Why would you continue to play a game that causes you so much frustration and disappointment? It reminds me of people that go to restaurants and state that every time they go there they encounter an issue...why continue going there then?

Or perhaps it's more like those people who go to restaurants, and have plenty of good experiences, but never ever write a review about those... but the moment they have a bad experience ("server didn't smile often enough"), they rush to post a review about it? On Yelp and Facebook, oh, and why not Zomato, and on Google. And throw in TripAdvisor and at least ten tweets for good measure. And an email to the Better Business Bureau.

And if you check their online posting history, you'd come to the conclusion that bad things must follow them around... because that's all they ever post about.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    A simple search would have revealed that this has been a thing since the game started but nope, illogical rant instead
This discussion has been closed.