Home The Bridge
Options

Tapping accidents

Sometimes my hand moves faster than the game, and I end up spending more Chrons than I wanted, airlock someone I didn’t mean to, etc.

Today was the first time it had a positive outcome. I had a dilemma, it opened but was a bit slow and before I knew it I had accidentally tapped an answer, thinking it was just a regular 2* dilemma... Until The Clown popped up! Very glad I tapped on the part of the screen that I tapped on.

hiysb4mbkbir.png

Has anyone else ever had a lucky mis-tap?

Comments

• Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    While scrolling towards the dabo wheel in the time portal, I accidentally bought a 10 pull of a featured pack. I don't remember what I got but I do remember being happy enough with the results to not submit a ticket.
  • Options
    As a Vip0 I have accidentally bought a 10 pack at 650 dil, chronitons x2 , an item and airlocked two 1/5 FE and a 4/5 FE :#
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Before the purchase confirmation message was added to the game I accidentally 'butt bought' 5x 74 Dil best chance packs for Gowron.

He was waiting in my roster when I realized.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I accidentally 'butt bought' a premium 10x pack, but customer service was very understanding and quick to help me out... I didn't even realize the dilithium was missing, but couldn't figure out where the random duplicate 4* crew had come from during my drive home from work!