Home The Bridge
Options

I just had a horrible thought!DB please don't use Captain ProtonsRocketship in the upcoming skimish

I've come to terms with the noncannon crew and even though Captain Protons rocket ship is technically cannon ot wasn't a real ship in the series . I think a much better ship to introduce durging a hologram mega event would be the U.S.S. Promithuis. And the EMH MARK ll would be a welcome addition to my crew roster.

Comments

• Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    pssst, it's canon, they're not mounted guns bigger than can be carried.
    But I halfway agree. It might be fun to fight a cartoon in the arena, but it still seems so wrong, the Prometheus would be a great ship.
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind seeing the rocket ship as the 2 or 3* ship, that would be kinda neat but definitely not as a legendary ship
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it could be available orbiting the marble planet only.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not give us both? They introduce more than one ship in skirmishes.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    That ship is Epic! Deserves 6 stars at least.

On the other hand, we could always have a Federation Starship manned by Medical Holograms just for funzies.

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/USS_Galen_(NX-86350)

7i7otm50kbfh.jpg

This could also be an excuse to star Admiral Janeway. Just as a thought...
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Why not give us both? They introduce more than one ship in skirmishes.

vp1isg1rdsxg.gif
    Porque no los dos~
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Love the idea of the Prometheus. Equally we could have Warship Voyager out of Living Witness. Would fit the holo-theme pretty nicely ...although I'd want the evil Doc in that episode to be a 5* and as DB have already listed Picard as the event 5* I think it'll be a while yet before I get the EMH complement to my Warship crew
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Love the idea of the Prometheus. Equally we could have Warship Voyager out of Living Witness. Would fit the holo-theme pretty nicely ...although I'd want the evil Doc in that episode to be a 5* and as DB have already listed Picard as the event 5* I think it'll be a while yet before I get the EMH complement to my Warship crew

Agreed 100% but you probably already know that. ;)

Please give us the Warship Doc, DB...pretty please. o:)
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool to add the Delta Flyer as a new 2* or 3* ship, along with either the Prometheus or Warship Voyager (or Captain Proton's Rocket ship).
  • Options
    I’d get a huge kick out of Proton’s rocket ship. Fund it, DB.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted this in the original mega event thread:
    http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Proton's_rocket_ship
    noe4507ku9cb.png

But, more realistically, I wouldn't be surprised to get the Delta Flyer as a 2 or 3* ship.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless they can incorporate multi-vector assault mode into the U.S.S. Prometheus I don't want it lol
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    Unless they can incorporate multi-vector assault mode into the U.S.S. Prometheus I don't want it lol

Whole heartedly agree. That would be a killer feature.
    And you couldn't have the Prometheus without that!