Home Engineering Room

Top crew not the best?

Ok, I may have missed this before, but the I'm seeing that the top crew shown for the event isn't always the best. Minuet is listed before Doctor, but Minuet only gives 66% bonus and Doctor gives 68%
.s9shbwi2xh4x.png
rhirubjzgrms.png
a5oey3gqxl2h.png

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. The sorting doesn't take traits into account. Always been a problem...
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to care. I just pick the top one and run with it.
    ...unless I want top 1000, then I figure out who is best and remember. It is still almost always one of the top 4.
  • Cuz math is hard for computers.
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    Cuz math is hard for computers.

I take offense to this ... :)
    It's not the computers fault, it's the crappy programmers who wrote the code incorrectly.

As a DBA and Software developer of 20+ years myself, I've seen some crazy code by inept developers ... it's sad really .. but please, don't blame the computers .. they're innocent!! :)

lol
  • Ditto wrote: »

It's not the computers fault, it's the crappy programmers who wrote the code incorrectly.

As a DBA and Software developer of 20+ years myself, I've seen some crazy code by inept developers ... it's sad really .. but please, don't blame the computers .. they're innocent!! :)

lol

Software developer of 39 years here. B)
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ditto wrote: »

lol

Software developer of 39 years here. B)

Lucky my computer doesn’t explode fro incompetence here