Home Fleet Central
Options

The Gluten Empire (Starbase 118)

<TGE> Captain P<TGE> Captain P ✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in Fleet Central
Greetings! The Gluten Empire has some open spots. Lucky day for you! We are one of the oldest and most competitive fleets in the game and are drama free. We're serious players and seriously fun! We've had first place event finishes for individual players, squads, and fleet! The trifecta!! We did that! As competitive as we can be, we don't have a VIP level requirement. We've got everything from 0 to 14. We use Discord for fleet communication and offer a full service chat. Wanna talk STT/Trek? We're good for that! Into home brew? We've got that too! We're a close group and most are pretty social, but know that chatting isn't a requirement. For TGE, real life comes first. We only ask that you give us a heads up if you're going be offline.

Requirements:
- A sense of humor
- Join our discord server (we have a stats bot!)
- Minimum 3 shuttles
- Captain level 40
- Desire to enjoy STT in a fun environment with funny folks and maybe teach/learn a bit.

If this sounds like a group you'd like to be a part of please message me and tell me about yourself!

Cheers!
<TGE> The Gluten Empire

Comments

• Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wheat are you waiting for? The Gluten Empire wants qualified, well-bread applicants today!

Fair warning- we might loaf around a bit when it comes to galaxy events.
  • Options
    We knead to get this back to the top.
    <TGE> The Gluten Empire
  • Options
    Hey folks, this bunch is kind enough to include a crusty old Warlock. Just on the edge of to nice for my grumpy old self. GGGRRRRR, inclusive young people. You will be welcomed.
  • Options
    Doughnut miss your chance to join a premier STT fleet?
    <TGE> The Gluten Empire
  • Options
    Time to let this thread rise to the top.
    <TGE> The Gluten Empire
  • Options
    Bbbbbbbump
    <TGE> The Gluten Empire