Home Ready Room

BeGold help

WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
I have a pretty deep crew, and just got a begold from one of the daily premium pulls, involving all new crew:

- Cadet Tilly
- Smitten Picard
- Temporal Chakotay

My heart tells me Picard, but my head is telling me 3-skill Chakotay... thoughts??

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you're sorely in need of DIP, Chakotay is a much better choice than Picard, imo. That SEC/ENG/MED combo could come in quite handy. Tilly's not a terrible option, either, with crazy good ENG once FF.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Tilly -- Very good ENG base and we're sure to have some Disco events in the new year I'd think. (doesn't mean all Disco will be bonus of course)

Picard -- He's Picard :) & we have lots of Picard events...

Chakotay -- Good combo for voyages.

I'd go Chakotay if it were my choice.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have none of those. For what it's worth, I would get Tilly due to expected Disco events.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Chakotay has come in handy on voyages on many occasions for me even at 1/5 - and if he doesn't make the voyage he usually pulls in good grunt work with the shuttle dailies.

Sadly don't have the other two so can't compare.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate the input. In the end, I went with Chakotay, with voyages (3 skills) in mind.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I appreciate the input. In the end, I went with Chakotay, with voyages (3 skills) in mind.

I think you made the right choice. That's such an unusual skill combo in the game, too. It will come in useful frequently, I would bet.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Chakotay is such a huge help for me in sec/eng voyages. You won't regret that choice.