Home The Bridge
Options

Voyage rewards are very hologrammy

Anyone else getting mostly hologram rewards? Last two voyages have given me Admiral Picard, The President and Cyrus Redblock...

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Warship Janeway yesterday but forgot who the other one was. With the way DBrng goes sometimes, who knows if voyage rewards are themed or not?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed that in the past that the rewards seem to be related to the theme. But I've never been sure if it was real or just my bias trying to infer a pattern where it's really just random. noise.
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    I think they have said that chrons were more likely as a reward during galaxies.

Got an Admiral Picard and a Vic yesterday ... so can't really dispute the possibility.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not, but it does seem like the voyage pool is mutable and relies on coming or current events.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adm. Picard is coming back on mine as well.
  • Options
    Last week, I got Vacation Quark. Which will be used for this week's coming event.
    My experience has been with voyages and other loot you get from just about anything, portal, gauntlet, is that the rewards are geared toward what you'll need in current or future events.
    Yesterday after passing 3 rounds in gauntlet I got 100 chrons, never had gotten that many before.
  • Options
    Well my holodeck must be malfunctioning then. At this point I'd be grateful for any 4* crew, holographic or otherwise!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Just to reset the bell curve, I got Doctor Chapel, Captain Sulu and BO Troi in yesterday's voyage. Theme may be favored, but not overwhelmingly.
  • Options
    Of course, this has given me a bunch of 1/4 who could be useful for the faction event but will be useless otherwise, and will take up crew slots! Going to be some decisions to make tomorrow.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had automated unit, feezal and Baku worf

The only theme I'm getting is "airlock fodder"
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't gotten a hologram in quite some time, I keep getting those neat 5* trainers. 👍
  • Options
    I got my 4th star for Admiral Picard, my first for Cyrus Redblock, and another hologram I can't now remember, because I already had them immortalized so I just airlocked them right away.

These were over the last 4 or 5 days voyages, not all in the same voyage.
  • Options
    Yeah, any super-rares would be nice holographic or otherwise. I think we notice things when our attention is drawn to them.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    I got one of those from a gauntlet 10 pack reward a few days ago. Certainly seems like we get crew focus during megas/events. planning for some pulls next week crossing my fingers for mirror picard or Honey Bare dax.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got Bridge Officer Troi. If I squint at it I guess she could look like the Goddess of Empathy.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    In the past events I saw that voyages are themed indeed.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Well, if voyages are currently weighted a little toward holograms, I'm not seeing it.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends