Home The Bridge
Options

Behold Bad Luck

Well, I opened up my portal pull that I got from the event this past weekend and I got a behold.

qf9hbav7da7j.png

Blech!

Comments

• Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Well the McCoy isn't that bad, everyone needs more med! :)
  • Options
    Better yet, it's Disco McCoy. What's not to love?
  • Options
    That would have made my McCoy Fully Fused.....
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I will need a new iPad when that happens and a new window too.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, but I’m with the others: at worst, this is 200 honor for you to save a crew slot. All-FF beholds (particularly for legendaries) are far more soul-destroying than a behold with crew that are admittedly uninspiring but could be leveled, fused, count towards your immortalization achievement, and either used in events or frozen and out of the way.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Captain Kathryn Janeway I understand your train of thought, I'd be pretty gutted by that choice also, especially because you basically HAD to choose McCoy. I had a similar situation this afternoon, I hit a legendary behold and was basically forced to take the second copy of Mirror T'Pol, but I had the choice to grab Satan's Robot who I actually wanted.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    @Captain Kathryn Janeway I understand your train of thought, I'd be pretty gutted by that choice also, especially because you basically HAD to choose McCoy. I had a similar situation this afternoon, I hit a legendary behold and was basically forced to take the second copy of Mirror T'Pol, but I had the choice to grab Satan's Robot who I actually wanted.

Are you saying you took T'Pol over the Robot? Was your decision swayed by your crew slots?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to echo here, McCoy is rather decent, both his skills are close in number. His DIP is over 700 and his MED is close to it.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    Bad luck????????? That's fantastic luck!!!
    3 crew you don't have already.
    all 3 are main cast so good for events.
    all 3 have decent stats for a 4 star, nothing that would shatter the world, but good enough.

Where's this bad luck then?

The bad luck was reading this thread...................
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Still don't understand why some beholds show you have them at 4*, even though they are actually immortalized?
    4* are active, immo are frozen.
  • Options
    I was just running out of crew slots so I am looking to immortalize and freeze some common and uncommon crew for the rewards.
  • Options
    ELiL wrote: »
    Still don't understand why some beholds show you have them at 4*, even though they are actually immortalized?
    4* are active, immo are frozen.

My confusion was because of my duplicate immortals, one being in the freezer and the other active. It apparently throws off the behold display.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    McCoy also works for the Physician collection.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Here's some bad luck...I started to get excited when the first behold was on #8.

3 beholds – all 9 immortalized. (Still don't understand why some beholds show you have them at 4*, even though they are actually immortalized?)

yvlzt71525t3.png
    wolduls44ags.png
    l4eguuwgnl8i.png
    pxxuyzt3nt44.png

It is not really bad luck as you are getting decent honour out of it. I had a pull that was 7 or 8 schematics from ships that had long been completed and the single purple was a three way immortal offering.

That really sucked!
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never have had an all immortal begold, but I came close.
    g4x49gzuktv8.jpg

I didn't mind though because it's a good looking Sisko.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    kedzkvzr87b9.jpeg
    That means they are all immortal and frozen.

Thank you for putting things into perspective for everyone. This is why the rest of us shouldn't complain until they get one of these.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    kedzkvzr87b9.jpeg
    That means they are all immortal and frozen.
    Ouch, first world problems. Thankfully I have never gotten a FF leg behold; I have even gone to the extremes of keeping my 4/5* characters at that level rather than citating them. Now if they had a re-roll option, even for dil, I would probably take it.

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    qq0htk5qjdc9.jpg
    Submitted without comment.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qq0htk5qjdc9.jpg

No comment needed. Ouch!

• Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    qq0htk5qjdc9.jpg

No comment needed. Ouch!

I know I'm in the small minority, but I have never regretted my Sauced Scotty, or the gallons of booze I had to pour into him.

On the T'Ong, his passive stats add +21.7% to accuracy, +8.1% to crit rating, +1.7% to crit bonus (whateva), and +10% to evasion. AFAIK only Doctor La Forge comes close but has much less useful core skills. Scotty's accuracy boost alone is worth it, topped off by a nice fast-start and long duty cycle Accuracy base boost, making him extra useful as a workhorse slot in Skirmishes.

Besides, he is essential for my "drunken revelry" flagship crew theme, alongside Sauced Troi :-)
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.