Home Engineering Room

Skipped dilemma

Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in Engineering Room
Yesterday I had a voyage run out dilithium at 7h 58m

I went to go check on something, then came back to refill the dilithium . . . except now it said the voyage ended at 8h 1m. I figured it was a display glitch, restored the ship, and the dilemma never triggered.

I considered taking a screenshot, but decided I didn't care enough to bother CS over this. But I figured I'd report it here in case it was of interest.
Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Had a similar issue once. CS, if asked politely, will help you. I think they gave me 30 honor and chronitons and a 10 basic pull. I don't recall exactly, but it was fair. Aside from the Yar incident, (which was messy for everyone before it was finally resolved,) customer service has always been good to me.
  • I had that problem too a few weeks ago. Submitted a ticket and CS refunded the dil for the refresh.
  • On one occasion, while I did get the dilemma at 8 hours, it did not give me the rewards, nor did the Dilemma show on the log.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any doubts about the ability for CS to give me some compensation. But I used to work in CS, and since I'm ultimately not terribly bothered by this, I don't want to both some agent with the issue either.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • It's worth giving CS the feedback, it's a bug, so the more reports they have the more likely they'll diagnose the cause and fix it. I didn't ask for compensation, I just wanted to report the bug.