Home The Bridge
Options

Fierce Guinan

I have a simple question @Shan: Since Fierce Guinan is a Voyage-related crewmember, will she drop from proper Voyage route (when I didnt found her yet on Voyages), after I claimed her from 1000-Dilemmas Achievement? Thanks.
Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault

Comments

• Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the voyage-specific crew now drop each time you manage to get the correct dilemma pathway, as far I know Guinan is no different.
  • Options
    kobakoba ✭✭✭
    So the Only-first-drop rule apply no more? Sorry, I didnt notice if this changed.

My Cryostasis Vault
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    koba wrote: »
    So the Only-first-drop rule apply no more? Sorry, I didnt notice if this changed.

Yes, you can get multiple copies out of voyages now. Fierce Guinan requires a 3 part dilemma though, so unless you use dilithium to revive voyages or you can get to 10 hours with your crew only, it will require lots of luck to get her.
  • Options
    kobakoba ✭✭✭
    Thanks.
    Fierce Guinan requires a 3 part dilemma though, so unless you use dilithium to revive voyages or you can get to 10 hours with your crew only, it will require lots of luck to get her.
    That I know. I usually have 8hrs voyages without DIL and yet I never got that third part dilemma even in 12th or 14th Dilemma.

My Cryostasis Vault
  • Options
    I got her in the 20 hrs voyage that I did for the achievements and then again in one that I had revived a couple of times (don't remember if it was 10 hours or 12 hours). But the chances are rather low, I still don't have Colonel Worf from the other 3-part dilemma.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had Guinan drop in 8 hours, and Lucien (now FF only from voyages) once in 4. It’s a shame it’s so incredibly random, though, I have yet to see Picard, McCoy or Worf, I guess I used up my luck finding Guinan so easily.
  • Options
    Torias327 wrote: »
    I had Guinan drop in 8 hours, and Lucien (now FF only from voyages) once in 4. It’s a shame it’s so incredibly random, though, I have yet to see Picard, McCoy or Worf, I guess I used up my luck finding Guinan so easily.

Exact same thing happened with me for Worf. I didn't realize when it happened how rare and lucky it was.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got the better deal; even if you never see Guinan’s dilemma at least you’ll be able to snag her from the achievement rewards. I normally play by the mantra “once you have the first, honor can always make more”. It’s how I pick beholds too, but admittedly crew space is seldom an issue for me.
  • Options
    Torias327 wrote: »
    All the voyage-specific crew now drop each time you manage to get the correct dilemma pathway, as far I know Guinan is no different.

I have had the good fortune of managing to perform the correct dilemma path sequence and get 3 copies of Jannar since he was introduced. However, I've only managed to earn just one copy each of Fierce Guinan and Lucien - and none of the other voyages only characters mentioned here have been 'bestowed' upon me yet...someday, someday....soon I hope!
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My biggest issue has been the glitch around the Clown and the “correct answer” being unavailable multiple times. I have yet to get the chance to test the tips given on the forum, but I should have more copies of him than I do. I’d rather 4 junk dilemmas than getting a good one and having it be broken over and over.