Home The Bridge
Options

New Phlox in the vault

2»

Comments

• Options
    Being MED, SCI and ENG is a great combo. I'll wait and see what his FE stats are first though
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    It was going so well until the last card
    eqtc6bn8umr5.png
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being MED, SCI and ENG is a great combo. I'll wait and see what his FE stats are first though

Been up in starfleet communications for a while

Phlox, Au Naturel 5*

FE/FF level 100 ENG 454 (83-279), SCI 1173 (186-510), MED 884 (160-398)
    FE 1/5 level 100 ENG 229 (83-279), SCI 783 (186-510), MED 436 (160-398)

Traits: Denobulan, Civilian, Physician, Exobiology, Resourceful, Casual

Learn more about the Developer's Choice pack which features the new Phlox by reading our latest blog post!`
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried once, got a Mudd (now 2/4).

I can live with that.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I tried one pack as I needed one more star for Mudd, I got the unclothed one instead first box. Rest was schematics and three star Honor. Very nice surprise.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

Phlox, Au Naturel 5*

Learn more about the Developer's Choice pack which features the new Phlox by reading our latest blog post!`

Yeesh. Those stats are not great
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

Phlox, Au Naturel 5*

Yeesh. Those stats are not great

30ish overall for voyage score. Not top tier, but certainly not bad.
  • Options
    Not good enough to make me gamble on a Tuesday pack
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    sgnovdg1pu0e.gif

Y'know, a lot of the time Phlox grated on my nerves, but every now and then he was my favourite.

I'm still not going to pour dilithium down the unstable wormhole of the mid-week packs trying to get this particular one (I mean, he's not Culber or anything), but it reminds me I really should level up Feezal one of these days.

Edit: okay fine, turns out watching him chuckle over and over again in that gif was enough to get me to take a shot, even with the Gorn and ECH already completed. Got Mudd (now 3/4) and a third star for Edith, so I'm quitting while I'm ahead, and can at least feel happy that I contributed in my small way to encouraging DB to keep being adorable. Or giving us naked crew, either way works - there's a lot more crew I do want to see stripped down than not, I figure the odds are good they'll work their way through like Trip and Mayweather and the Kira/Bareil Orb Of Nudity scene before getting to Neelix.
  • Options
    Glad he doesn't have the new top gauntlet med pro...like the last phlox to be released on a tuesday, or else id have to get him...oh wait, i dont play gauntlet anymore.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried one pack when I heard the magic MED/SCI/ENG, didn't get him. When I discovered his stats are mehhh, I'm glad I didn't pursue further.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A #12 and variant-best base, top 30 voyager *as MED/ENG*, a handful of events, and the only 5* ENG/MED with MED better than tertiary. Not sure what there is to find disappointing about that. I'd take him over the last 3 weekday crew - Mugato, EV Seven, and Tyler.
  • Options
    AMDGAMDG ✭✭✭
    The only disappointment is that he is not top reward in a galaxy or skirmish event.
  • Options
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Now if only they would release Shower Scene T'Pol.

No, thanks. Have enough tpol in the game.
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be real here, even if they did release these cards, you know they would mess it up in the art and the coloring.
  • Options
    Did a few pulls, no Chippendale Phlox, but got a Lucian and plenty of honour.

Even did a few on the event pack, and was unusually fortunate in getting a couple of begolds, getting me a third star on Yarnek and the difficult choice between a second star on Ripper or my first Defensive Phlox. Went for the Phlox since I missed out on the nekkid one.
  • Options
    Bought a couple packs with today's free immortalized dilithium and got a Burnham behold and rest was purples.
  • Options
    Three pulls, no naked Phlox, but did get my first Culber :) So I'm happy with that.