Home The Bridge
Options

Thanks, DB, for Extending Immortalized Crew Rewards

Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks for listening and extending out the rewards for immortalizing crew well past the 350 mark.
Fleet: Starship Trista
Captain Level: 95
VIP Level: 12
Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends

Comments

• Options
    Good news indeed!

How far does it go now?
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    To 600.

I’m a little confused though, my vault says...

zdtteoi6poee.png

But the achievement tab says...

prhbqqdy6jqs.png

So, something is clearly amiss in the achievement tab’s count.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    See thread in engineering room:
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/11713/new-immortal-600-cap-bugged-stuck-at-350#latest

I think the smart money is in the "wait until the reset tonight" camp. The problem is impacting everyone. If tomorrow doesn't fix it, then hopefully they'll release some kind of statement.

Considering this wasn't mentioned in the server release notes, it's not unlikely that this was unintentionally released and might not be ready-for-prime-time.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably something to do with how the tickers update. Hopefully it will be fixed in a server hot fix.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    FYI for people not checking the Engineering Room, the problem did not sort itself out at day roll. Next 2 chances for it to suddenly start working are the event portal roll at noon and the Dabo roll at 1 (all times East Coast US).
  • Options
    SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a thread in Engineering Room about the achievement not displaying the correct amount of crew. X-posting what Shan said there: the team is looking into it and we hope to have a fix asap.
  • Options
    Was a nice update, although I don't get why it wasn't coded to be automatic?

Surely it's less painful down to the road to have the following pseudocode?

WHEN user FF/FE crew
    THEN
    IF user.crew.distinct.count MOD 25 === 0 //add goodies for every 25 increment
    IF user.crew.distinct.count MOD 50 === 0 //add better goodies for every 50 increment
    IF user.crew.distinct.count MOD 100 === 0 //add even better goodies for every 100 increment
    IF user.crew.distinct.count MOD 200 === 0 //add bestest evah goodies for every 200 increment

That just grows with the potential roster and stops dupes.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Regarding the issue that presented itself on Tuesday, I can confirm that it has now been fixed.

@Shan We love you <3

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Thank you very much!
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured that this was a good place to post this since it marks the old cap. My 350th immortal.
    ocepq9v23585.jpg