Home The Bridge
Options

Lt Commander Jack Crusher

I saw him today as a 3* in the inspiring collection but I thought I had all the 3* characters. Is he new?

Comments

• Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's probably ranked reward for the event starting tomorrow.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I guess he must be. I just swept through looking for event crew and I didn't see wedding Quark the first pass. I went back after restart and he was there so they must be adding them as we speak.
  • Options
    Somebody found them a little earlier on another thread and @Zombie Squirrel posted pictures so we are getting 3 new crew this week. 🙂
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hooray! More Rare cards! And Common and Uncommon, I say!
  • Options
    I think the main cast should be the ones getting common, uncommon and rare cards. Supporting cast who show up every so often like Sloan or Vic should also get 3*. One or two offs should all be 4* or 5* because they should be rare in the game like they are in the shows and movies. They are there so main cast have someone to interact with. By this thinking, Quark should have been the 3* and Crusher the 4* this week.
  • Options
    I think DB messed up the Star allocation early on (an continues to do so). There is no justification for many of the 5 stars and some 3 stars would have been better suited as 5 stars.

All that said, I think this is a great card and a 3 star rarity is appropriate for the character. I am also very happy so see more 3 star and 2 star cards.
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time I ever saw one of the Crusher family and felt happy, lol

Jack has been a long time coming for me. He was admittedly only a very brief character in early TNG, but his legacy was important in so many episodes.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    First time I ever saw one of the Crusher family and felt happy, lol

Jack has been a long time coming for me. He was admittedly only a very brief character in early TNG, but his legacy was important in so many episodes.

For sure. It certainly affected the Picard, Beverly dynamic through the entire series. Except for the last episode of course

• Options
    The Dixon Hill episode was on the other day. In one scene Picard asked Beverly to join him on the holodeck and she was really excited because she thought it was going to be the two of them. She looked disappointed once he started inviting others. I know they ended up together but I think they could have explored this story line a little more and maybe added more back story to their characters.
  • Options
    The Dixon Hill episode was on the other day. In one scene Picard asked Beverly to join him on the holodeck and she was really excited because she thought it was going to be the two of them. She looked disappointed once he started inviting others. I know they ended up together but I think they could have explored this story line a little more and maybe added more back story to their characters.

I'll be disappointed if the Beverly/Jean Luc thread gets dropped in the new series. Sounds like it might be, since TNG cast members said they weren't invited to join the show (at least yet). I liked Captain Beverly Picard in the finale.
  • Options

I'll be disappointed if the Beverly/Jean Luc thread gets dropped in the new series. Sounds like it might be, since TNG cast members said they weren't invited to join the show (at least yet). I liked Captain Beverly Picard in the finale.

Isn't it supposed to be the adventures of Picard later in life or something like that? They might just allude to the other cast in passing if they need to. It could also be after they separate and she has her ship. He can go on and do whatever after and doesn't need the rest of the cast in that case.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe on a Frengi?
  • Options
    I'd like to see DB put this item on a FEMALE character and see how many triggered responses they get.

3c1y6ciw0go4.jpeg

Seems like you were the only one triggered by it.

LOL, you read tone into what was a completely deadpan comment. It's what I get for trying to use a little nuance.
  • Options
    Must have been a great character since he was maxed under 4 minutes
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emmett K wrote: »
    Must have been a great character since he was maxed under 4 minutes

Everyone is maxed in under 4 minutes. Except for maybe new golds when the whales have to fish for all the copies they can't cite.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see DB put this item on a FEMALE character and see how many triggered responses they get.

3c1y6ciw0go4.jpeg

I definitely had a wtf reaction :p
    I saw this item in his build just right after I sent to my fleet "ooh he's handsome, I can see why Crusher tapped that", but now, it looks like maybe Jack was in it for the upward mobility.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you that can’t remember the episode, and are too lazy to click on the link that AviTrek provided above:

The book “How to advance your career through marriage” was a gift from Jack Crusher to Beverly Howard as a means of proposing to her.

I clicked it, but it was amusing in the moment when I didn't know.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018

3c1y6ciw0go4.jpeg

I haven't started levelling him, my question is does it come with CMD or DIP bonus? :#

NB I know he doesn't have DIP as a skill.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    wow some people are so quick to get all worked up! Everyone relax....it was a JOKE. I thought it would be funny if they put that item on a female character and watch the internet lose their minds. I mean, I guess it kinda worked here, but not the way I intended. Oh well. And FYI, I did remember the episode.
  • Options
    wow some people are so quick to get all worked up! Everyone relax....it was a JOKE. I thought it would be funny if they put that item on a female character and watch the internet lose their minds. I mean, I guess it kinda worked here, but not the way I intended. Oh well. And FYI, I did remember the episode.

It shows how many people remember the episode's details...
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭

Demographic-based humor is lazy and turns off a lot of people. If you're actually trying to make a funny joke, consider upping your game.