Home The Bridge
Options

Might be the best free Shuttle Boost Ten Pull I have ever had......

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
7TT1XVu.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Some ppl do, especially if u have a weaker crew roster, legendary skill boosts make a difference. I can tell, since i have 3 accounts, and my 3rd is really weak crew wise.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I burn skill boosts outside of events (or when I don’t care about ranking but would like successes for farming). Their only other real purpose is as replicator fuel and I have more replicator rations, ship schematics, and nanopolymers than I could ever use for that purpose anyway.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    For faction events, I usually use speed boosts until I reach the top difficulty (and point-value) shuttle missions, and then I switch to skill boosts.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    For faction events, I usually use speed boosts until I reach the top difficulty (and point-value) shuttle missions, and then I switch to skill boosts.

Same, unless I can manage 85% or better difficulty in one or more unboosted 4k shuttles, then I will still time boost those.
  • Options
    Right there with you Avi. The speed boosts are all I really use anymore except as replicator fuel.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that pull is tremendous! Thank you for sharing this :)
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Maybe I'm missing something, but do people care about skill boosts? I see that pack as 3 speed boosts and filler that I may or may not use at some point. I certainly wouldn't call it my best ever. Best ever would include a lot more speed boosts.

Funny, did same thing. Just counted the speed boosts. Then counted again, then was confused how this was the best pull ever. Then saw your post, and was glad was not alone! ;-)

I did enjoy the post though. After thought about it, it did bring back memories of the days where I was using skill boosts and worried about running out of them. Always interesting how your perspective and needs are different depending on where you are at in the game!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the pull is good. I use skill boosts until I am securely locked into 4000 point shuttles, then I use a few time boosts, making sure I have enough for the next jump start.

I never use skill boosts outside events, but during events they bump me up about 5 to 10 percentage points. If I use purple or gold boosts, it bumps me up more. I didn't know you could get to the point where boosts were not helpful in an event.