Home Engineering Room

Voyage ship name error

Anyone else getting this? Happened before and again just now. Logging out fixes it normally.
dgjd9cwwbodn.png

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had it happen once. I name my ships for cities and towns I've lived in. I named one for a small city in the Philippines and it rejected the name. I looked it up on Google and it is also the name for a mythological creature half woman and half snake or something. I just use a different name.
  • Yes, this happens when your connection is interrupted while setting up the voyage. When you try to name a ship, and don't have a connection that is the error message.
  • I named one for a small city in the Philippines and it rejected the name. I looked it up on Google and it is also the name for a mythological creature half woman and half snake or something.

What was the name? I don't rename my ships for voyages, just click on launch!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naga. I tried again today. It didn't work. I lived there for 6 months; nice little city. All the other cities I lived in work. Oh, well.
  • Not been there, only made it as far as Daet down the southern bit of Luzon. Long, long road journey to get that far!