Home Engineering Room
Options

Lt. Commander Jack Crusher needs a race.

Starfleet, Federation, Hologram, Romantic, Inspiring

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    False, he's a hologram.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    False, he's a hologram.

Unless you want consistency within the game, as I wrote in this thread.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leonardo has Human so Crusher should too, even though he only existed on the holodeck.
  • Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    The following are all holograms and all have a race other than hologram listed in their traits.

Name Race
    Anastasia Komananov Bajoran
    Cyrus Redblock Human
    Leonardo da Vinci Human
    Admiral Picard Human
    Warship Janeway Human
    Vic Fontaine Human
    Warship Chakotay Human
    Lady Beverly Human
    Musketeer Picard Human
    Losira Kalandan
    Duchamps Klingon
    Danara Pel Vidiian
    Warship Tuvok Vulcan

Just because a character is a hologram doesn't mean they don't have a race.

There are also some mistakes in wiki. I'll correct some obvious ones. e.g.
    Holodeck 3 Dr. Brahms has the traits Federation, Starfleet, Civilian, Hologram, Human, Cyberneticist, Warp Theorist and has the race hologram in the wiki. To be consistent with the above she should be human because she was based on a human.
    In the wiki I think where a trait race is listed it should be applied in favour of hologram. Only where there is no other race should the race be set to hologram.
  • Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    DB please add the trait "human" to Hologram Barclay. He currently has Hologram, Starfleet, Federation, Innovator, Astrophysicist
    to be consistent with examples in the list above.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    DB please add the trait "human" to all versions of the EMH (Doctor). The hologram is supposed to look like, and was modeled on, a human named Lewis Zimmerman. Similar situation to all of those listed above, who have the trait of their apparent race.

This also applies to Minuet, Musketeer Picard, and any characters from Fair Haven (such as Michael Sullivan).

Whether this should also be applied to 8472 replicants that look human (such as Valerie Archer and Replicant Boothby) is debatable.
  • Options
    Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    DB please add the trait "human" to all versions of the EMH (Doctor). The hologram is supposed to look like, and was modeled on, a human named Lewis Zimmerman. Similar situation to all of those listed above, who have the trait of their apparent race.

This also applies to Minuet, Musketeer Picard, and any characters from Fair Haven (such as Michael Sullivan).

Whether this should also be applied to 8472 replicants that look human (such as Valerie Archer and Replicant Boothby) is debatable.