Options

New HoloCollections!

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
Bride of Chaotica and Holo Enthusiasts.

Thanks for listening DB!

ydwv232xpyxz.png

Comments

• Options
    There is your as-yet-unreleased Lucille Davenport in the background too. Thanks for the new stuff DB! I can always use extra Skirmish fuel.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is your as-yet-unreleased Lucille Davenport in the background too. Thanks for the new stuff DB! I can always use extra Skirmish fuel.

She's the reward for the collection.....
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »

She's the reward for the collection.....

Just read the release notes. Holy moly, that's a big change! Definitely gives you something to shoot for.
  • Options
    movw0xc7ixul.jpeg

No rewards?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is she a 5* or 4*? The vault made her look like a 4* but she's announced as a 5*
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Love this change. Nice spin on an exclusive character.

Likewise. Nice one DB.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Really cool.

Though...why isn't Queen Kira part of the enthusiasts collection? Or Duelist Barclay? Presumably Bonding Bashir and Garak will eventually be a part of a secret agent collection.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Is she a 5* or 4*? The vault made her look like a 4* but she's announced as a 5*

A 5. She’s currently showing as a 5 in the vault as well.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Really cool.

Though...why isn't Queen Kira part of the enthusiasts collection? Or Duelist Barclay? Presumably Bonding Bashir and Garak will eventually be a part of a secret agent collection.

I asked the same question.

I think that they wanted to keep it to 6 4* and 6 5*. The rewards for the first 6 are the same as the other themed collections, so they just built off of that. They may not add more to it, though the rewards for 13+ could just be more portal pulls, chrons, and credits.

Regarding Kira, the crew in this collection all enjoy their time in the holodeck, whereas Kira really didn't like that specific program (she punched Lancelot in the face). Jadzia loves it though.

They also only chose one version of each character. That may explain Bond Bashir's absence (plus I think you're right about him being in a secret agent/Undercover Operative or "Our Man Bashir" collection). You would also think that Dixon Hill Picard would be in here, but maybe because he is in his own collection, they omitted him here.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    For the last milestone rewards of Bride of Chaotica, please restart your game. :)

If we had claimed accidentally before the rewards were up, do we need to file a cs ticket?

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol...we were just talking about Proton Paris in my fleet and how he's only really usefull in Paris events or maybe a future Captain Proton Collection less than an hour before the update.

Speak the Devil's name and his robot appears...
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    The new collections are a very welcome addition, Thanks DB!

Though the Spanish translation for "Bride of Chaotica"... is a free translation, at least.

08aa2zj3pn46.png

"Las aventuras del Capitán Protón" actually means "The Adventures of Captain Proton".
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    m9d0s66xti5x.jpeg

Nice. :) Didn t get it yet, since my collection is 5/6 only though. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    m9d0s66xti5x.jpeg

Nice. :)

Lucky!!!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    For the last milestone rewards of Bride of Chaotica, please restart your game. :)

If we had claimed accidentally before the rewards were up, do we need to file a cs ticket?

That would probably be best, yes.
  • Options
    No Detective Data in the new Holodeck Collection? Doctor La Forge is in there...why not Sherlock? @Shan
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    ahhhh - I could have had 8 but I threw away holonovel doctor (for the second time). stupid stupid stupid. :s
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Detective Data in the new Holodeck Collection? Doctor La Forge is in there...why not Sherlock? @Shan

It looks like they wanted 12 crew exactly and force you to immortalize all 12 of them.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Bride of Chaotica and Holo Enthusiasts.

Thanks for listening DB!

ydwv232xpyxz.png

YES! Thanks much DB! I had mined my chroniton pile down significantly during the previous few weeks...but, now with the compilation of rewards received for these two new Vault Collections, it's been replenished. I'm glad I've been putting the time into equipping/leveling my Holodeck related characters during the past month of this Mega Event. Paid off in dividends for me!
  • Options
    She makes a nice edition to my "Bridgeway" crew: :smiley:

8sv94dsrer9l.jpg

It will take me ages to get her, since it requires two immortal legendaries, but at least I know that it will happen at some point and that she will look good on the bridge :D
    Meanwhile, Arachnia is still eluding me :(
  • Options
    Brunt, FCA wrote: »
    Great new collection! One immortalization away from Davenport, but the plentiful amount of merits and credits that were rewarded resulted in two 5*s!

sl7et0px2ihn.jpg
    loablfnzne82.jpg

Congrats that is awesome
  • Options

Are we getting Dick Dastardly and Muttley!
    m9d0s66xti5x.jpeg

Nice. :)

• Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dribble dribble, spit drool flibble...

I'm sorry, I was so excited that I temporarily forgot how to speak.
    nearly 2000 free chronitons, dozens of time portals, millions of credits/merits/honour.... annnnd a new 5* crew!!!
    I have most of these immortalised already and there's only 2 I don't have, wow
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Late to the party but since forums need a little positivity every now and then, three more cheers for the new collections.

Adding the Legendary to the rewards is a really, really nice touch. While it would be churlish to complain about anything free, the themed collections that just yield consumables just sort of rubbed in how hard collections are relative to the small payoff. Skill bumps added permanent benefit. Absent more skill bumps, reward Legendaries are the closest equivalent and add more "truly special and hard to acquire" cards to the game. Please please do more of these!
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.