Home The Bridge
Options

Immortalized versus cyrovault

Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed that my immortalized achievement now reads 371 while my cryovault reads 370. I have never immortalized a duplicate before so I’m wondering if this is a (minor) error when they did the fix for the expanded achievements and if anyone else noticed something similar happening to them?

Comments

• Options
    Thanks... should have checked there
  • Options
    sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    Mine is off by one as well, but I suspect it's because I had incidentally immortalized a second Lursa while i was in the process of building the Duras Sisters. So Lursa went poof, and now I only count 323, but the achievement says 324. Since, in the grand scheme of things, 324 immortalizations have happened.

But, I wouldn't be surprised if that's not true in the case of others and there's simply a bug.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorinev wrote: »
    Mine is off by one as well, but I suspect it's because I had incidentally immortalized a second Lursa while i was in the process of building the Duras Sisters. So Lursa went poof, and now I only count 323, but the achievement says 324. Since, in the grand scheme of things, 324 immortalizations have happened.

But, I wouldn't be surprised if that's not true in the case of others and there's simply a bug.

That's been my assumption too. I immortalized Tuvok before Tuvix existed. Turned Tuvok into Tuvix, and then later re-immortalized Tuvok to complete all the 3* in the vault.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering what was up with that, one off and I know I have not doubled any up. Would have dug around but I figured that was pretty close for DB.
  • Options
    Guess I’m not the only guy who didn’t check at the Engineering Room subforum. 😇

It’s a minor bug in any case and I think it affected anyone who immortalized anyone in the day between when they released the expanded achievement and when they did the fix to include crew immortalized in the cryovault.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me, the count was off as soon as I created the Duras sisters.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    My count is off by two. It had been off by one for awhile, but recently went to two. I don't recall immortalizing anyone twice, so I don't know if it's a bug or I made a mistake. My personal policy is not to immortalize multiple copies of crew.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    My count is off by one. 288 vs 287
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    My count is also off by one. I thought I had accidentally frozen a couple of 1*'s when I was burning through them but perhaps it's just a bug.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    My count was off by one, but I now notice it's off by two. Something happened with the recent release that is causing this. I hope we didn't all lose a crew in the vault.
  • Options
    I believe you are only affected by this bug if you immortalized a crew in-between the time of the latest update to increase rewards, and the "fix" for the 350 problem.

This seems to be the consensus so far.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...