Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Solved]Minuet not giving max bonus?

[SJ] Admiral Aki[SJ] Admiral Aki ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in Past Anomalies
Should having Minuet equipped as crew be providing the max bonus (1000VP) for Skirmishes? Only getting 875 here.

Comments

• Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Our fleet is seeing it too. 875 with Minuet, 1000 with Musketeer Picard or Captain Proton.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Sulivan is giving 1000. Just got him from the rewards and threw him in unlevelled.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same
  • Options
    Also 875 for Minuet
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Minuet has DIP/COM, and the required skills are SEC/SEC/MED/SCI. I think it has always been like this, that if the skills do not match, you cannot have any bonus for that character. Same as in Arena.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh.
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Minuet has DIP/COM, and the required skills are SEC/SEC/MED/SCI. I think it has always been like this, that if the skills do not match, you cannot have any bonus for that character. Same as in Arena.

We aren't talking about the ship ability, just the reward bonus (and there are ships with dip slot).
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    She is Event Crew and should be providing the maximum bonus.
  • Options
    NivenFres wrote: »
    We aren't talking about the ship ability, just the reward bonus (and there are ships with dip slot).

There are indeed ships with dip slot, my bad for not explaining better. Using the Borg Cube (like many players do for the hull healing ability) you don't get the dip slot. And it has always been my understanding that if the skills do not match, you won't get any bonus, ability or reward. So it seemed to me as possible explanation that players who do not get a bonus, probably use a ship without dip slot (or put Minuet in a slot that doesn't match the skills).
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking into it.
  • Options
    This was the way it was meant to work, but didn't (i.e. It was bugged where the bug gave 1k vp to event crew even if the skills weren't matched). DB fixed the bug, so event crew who didn't match skills would not get maximum vp. There was a general outcry and they changed it back to the bugged version, but this seems to be back to the unbugged version now... (cue hands flung in the air with a deep sigh of disbelief at DB!)

I just picked up Minuet after 6 runs of the event,but unfortunately I haven't been playing attention to the rewards... I might put Proton in for the rest of the event now!
  • Options
    Minuet is supposed to give high bonus as a recurrent event crew. Right now I have only done one run and saw the bonus was short. I can't see continuing the benefit of continuing with further runs until this is fixed, as it just multiplies the error. Please fix so I can actually play in the event.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bridge discussion moved here and similar threads merged.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also affects bonus rewards, so yeah, compounding with more use. Guess I'll wait till it's fixed too
  • Options
    Thank you Shan :smiley:
  • Options
    @Shan thanks for the quick turnaround for this fix, big applause for the bug fix team!