Home Engineering Room

throws me out of the game

Had this happen a lot this week. I click on a button in game, and it throws me out, back to my desktop.
I play on iPad.
I then have to load again to resume.
This has happened when I click cadet challenge. When I click a space battle travel. When I click warp 1. Doesn't happen all the time, but I would say three times in an hour.

Also some ads are doing this to me aswell, although ads do seem better lately.
Thanks

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this happen a lot this week. I click on a button in game, and it throws me out, back to my desktop.
    I play on iPad.
    I then have to load again to resume.
    This has happened when I click cadet challenge. When I click a space battle travel. When I click warp 1. Doesn't happen all the time, but I would say three times in an hour.

This has happened to me a few times in the last couple of weeks. Had never happened before. When it happened, I thought it might be my device, so I didn't post about it here. But it's definitely not happening as often as 3x per hour (or even once a day) for me, so it could be unrelated to your issue.

(I'm on a tablet running Android 6.0.)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Been happening to me too, I get all the way logged in click on a couple things and the the app closes and sends me to the home screen. Iphone 6 here.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Same problem. When it happens during an arena match I’m booted and loose the ticket and battle.
  • Just happened five times in last 15 mins. I can't retrieve or send shuttles, as game just throws me out.