Home Engineering Room
Options

Forum access problem

Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in Engineering Room
So I usually leave the tab for this forum up in my Chrome browser. But today, when I went to check it, it showed me this:

vf2go6cc7zpk.png

And no amount of refreshing or trying to visit other forum pages worked. It took my by surprise.
The forum pages work in my Firefox browser, but I want to know why this happened in the first place.
Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.

Comments

• Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem seems to have fixed itself, but I think it should still be looked into as I don't want to find out I'm locked out in my main browser again.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.