Home The Bridge
Options

Lucky day!

So after the skirmish I had plenty of items to FFFE and freeze a backlog of 3* crew. I had been hoarding 5 10x premium pulls and had 30k merits. Up until yesterday I only ever got 1 begold. Ended up with 3 begolds and enough purples to fill my crew back and even had some in buffer.

I noticed I needed 1 neelix to FF my Tuvix so I figured I would pull some merit packs since they rain blues. Well no nelix of course, but landed 2 golds from 20k worth of pulls, and i cited nelix because I was -8 crew space after the fireworks ended. If I can figure out how to post images I will show the merit pulls.

Comments

• Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    And 2 of the begolds. The other was Zhian'tara Odo against some bad 5*.
    437gmce3nlca.jpg
    4x3z82o18oe8.jpg
    This last begold was a good one, and a difficult choice.
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    As a fleet mate who got to "listen" to the play by play as it happened .... Gratz! :)
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, seems a lot are seeing golds in merit pulls lately, glad I saved mine (due to crew space).
  • Options
    DippyDippy ✭✭✭
    Congratulations. A nice haul.
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Now that is awesome, i think the gold rate is far smaller on basic pack vs merit.
  • Options
    Thorozar wrote: »
    Now that is awesome, i think the gold rate is far smaller on basic pack vs merit.

yup .54% vs .02%
  • Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I just tried three merit pulls, no dice. I guess I used up my luck on this basic 10x from last night.

lwxfybcuybel.png
    a3w1404p9nto.png
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭

6k4sak98yzpo.jpeg

Yeah about 27 times lower... and that’s compared to a 0.5% chance...
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm wondering if i should open my 200 basic packs lol.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep in mind that I've been cracking those open for dailies for over a year and I just now got a 5* lol. Those odds are terrible.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep in mind that I've been cracking those open for dailies for over a year and I just now got a 5* lol. Those odds are terrible.

As I just posted in my fleet chat the other day, after this last event I had more credits sitting around than I'd ever had at one time before, so I decided to spend a bunch of them on basic portal pulls. 10 million credits later, I had gotten two Beholds — one Super-rare and one Legendary. (Plus 9,000 additional Honor points.)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice behold, all three are good choices.
  • Options
    I got Grilka from a merit pull, straight drop, some two weeks ago. And the premium pull from the skirmish rank rewards gave me the following beGold:
    ktpocg3ovwcu.png
    Data had been eluding me all this time, no longer. The line must be drawn here.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    I got Grilka from a merit pull, straight drop, some two weeks ago. And the premium pull from the skirmish rank rewards gave me the following beGold:
    ktpocg3ovwcu.png
    Data had been eluding me all this time, no longer. The line must be drawn here.

Detective Data is (imho) the most difficult character to FE in the entire game. Took me around six months to finish because I kept quitting on him. He's just not fun.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Detective Data is (imho) the most difficult character to FE in the entire game. Took me around six months to finish because I kept quitting on him. He's just not fun.
    Gowron is another fun one! Since an abundance of Rep rations from voyages and the starbase rooms its a lot easier to replicate oneself through his build.

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Gowron is another fun one! Since an abundance of Rep rations from voyages and the starbase rooms its a lot easier to replicate oneself through his build.

Oh yeah, I remember maxing Gowron too. His outfit was brutal lol.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Yep, the RPG gods must have the Halloween spirit.
    Just did a six hour voyage these were my results..
    xupoxth7tjvz.png

l1c8bmqt5ovx.jpg
    The Rs were gotten within the first 4 hours! Never have seen that.
    But too bad these are already on ice for me but Lt. Tarah will be a nice addition.
    As you can see I didn't DYC refill, need to save but maybe I should have pressed on? Thoughts, opinions?

• Options
    Yep, the RPG gods must have the Halloween spirit.
    Just did a six hour voyage these were my results..
    xupoxth7tjvz.png

l1c8bmqt5ovx.jpg
    The Rs were gotten within the first 4 hours! Never have seen that.
    But too bad these are already on ice for me but Lt. Tarah will be a nice addition.
    As you can see I didn't DYC refill, need to save but maybe I should have pressed on? Thoughts, opinions?

No, calling back was the right thing to do. Not sure what your starting AM was, but given your stats you might not have made the next dilemma if you refilled, and there is no guarantee any additional crew would drop in between. I would call this a good result and get ready for the next one.
  • Options
    Just now.v53rojhwdwj8.jpg

Holy shnikes!
  • Options
    Just now.v53rojhwdwj8.jpg

Holy shnikes!

Awesome pull👍
  • Options
    Okay, so nothing to get excited about on the surface

vdhk4nplib8h.png

but, for my horrible rng luck, this was actually rather refreshing and it earns me the 4th * for this particular Kira. :)
  • Options
    Okay, so nothing to get excited about on the surface

vdhk4nplib8h.png

but, for my horrible rng luck, this was actually rather refreshing and it earns me the 4th * for this particular Kira. :)

After 2 pulls my Cardassian Kira can meet yours in the land of the Vault.
    8e8ivllou2ae.png