Home The Bridge
Options

Our Man Bashir

Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
Did they just add a new collection? Wow DB is on a roll with these lately.

585wp71726l6.png

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, was in the server release notes today.
  • Options
    Nice! We've been waiting on this one for some time now....thanks DB!
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now they need to change the Dabo wheel to this collection.
  • Options
    Finally!
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanx DB.
    This totally made my day. I have been collecting these since before collections was even a thing. Just a personal collection because i like the episode. I am not a whale and all of the 5☆ started at 1/5 and have been upgraded with citations or a lucky pull. It has taken me 2 years, and a lot of patience.
    Thats pretty awesome!! Congrats

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Much appreciated seeing more collections. Now can we gave one for all the super rares I have been accumulating.
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really stuck now, this is fantastic.
    I've just hit the point where most of my crew are levelled and I'm just holding a few back to get daily rewards. Then the 3rd new collection happens in a week...... I now have so many chronitons that I don't know what to do with them. Most of this has to go unclaimed for now, just sitting there so I can level up any new crew almost instantly.

It's taken years to get to this point and now free chronitons are raining from the sky suddenly.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    I'm really stuck now, this is fantastic.
    I've just hit the point where most of my crew are levelled and I'm just holding a few back to get daily rewards. Then the 3rd new collection happens in a week...... I now have so many chronitons that I don't know what to do with them. Most of this has to go unclaimed for now, just sitting there so I can level up any new crew almost instantly.

It's taken years to get to this point and now free chronitons are raining from the sky suddenly.

Awesome. I actually just reached this point as well. I finished all of my crew, and I I'm holding onto a 4* dupe for replicating. I level the same card for dailies.

I'm going to just hoard resources for events.
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. first I thought I should finish off all my nodes as I hadn't even completed a single episode properly. A couple of days later all done with chronitons spare. Then building up components for events (got huge piles now). Looks like I might enter the territory of cetacean mammals if I keep getting more chronitons than I can spend.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I’m in the minority. I’ve been thinking these collections are getting lamer all the time. As said above, where’s the super rare and legendary collections. Especially the legendary. That takes much time and effort
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I guess I’m in the minority. I’ve been thinking these collections are getting lamer all the time. As said above, where’s the super rare and legendary collections. Especially the legendary. That takes much time and effort

Yeah... I’m not surprised as the collections amount to “free water” for most of us. They are kind of lame but heck, I’m never coming to complain about free swag.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free stuff is good but given the time and expense getting the collections I'm in no hurry to complete them, except mabye davenports.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options

Yeah... I’m not surprised as the collections amount to “free water” for most of us. They are kind of lame but heck, I’m never coming to complain about free swag.

:D Went to awesome your post and forgot I already did...gotta love old age.

Me neither, love free stuff and wouldn't complain about getting it in any instance I can think of. ;)
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Free stuff is good but given the time and expense getting the collections I'm in no hurry to complete them, except mabye davenports.

I'm not in a rush, but it does give me something new to consider when adding a citation to someone.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashir is cool but there is just one slight problem. HOW THE **tsk tsk** WE DON'T HAVE KLINGON collection. I mean Klingons are the most famous Star Trek race even if they shouldn't be but they are.

We have Vulcan, Ferengi, Romulan, Borg, Cardassian, Augment, XINDI!!!!! and no Klingons.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not saying collections themselves are lame I’m saying the themes are lame.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

Most of the "reward" collections are for episodes that I really like. Partially filling one gives me that little pang of nostalgia. I can practically hear Garak shitting all over James Bond as I type this.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options

I get that... and I agreed that the “themes” and maybe composition of the some of the new collections are “lame”... but free swag is free swag... The collection could be “bald captains” and I’d still be happy... cause it’s free swag (wait I said that already)

😇