Home Make It So!
Options

Who wants s $10.00 Caretaker

Apparently I'm not able to mash fast enough so offer the Caretaker for $10.00 like the recent Sulu.
Make it So :-)

Comments

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I would love a less expensive way to finish my Caretaker, this would significantly undermine the incentive to play the Gauntlet.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Almost a AngelAlmost a Angel ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    While I would love a less expensive way to finish my Caretaker, this would significantly undermine the incentive to play the Gauntlet.

Personally I'd play the Gauntlet and pay $10.00 for the Caretaker.. been playing this last year not getting much of nothing anyways, especially not even 1 Caretaker. :-)
    I take that back after the latest Event not paying nothing for nothing. See everyone in the bottom of Events.
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭

That (in my experience) you are more likely to get a legendary character from a single prem pull is in itself a disincentive to playing Gauntlet
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m playing fast and furious for that Locutus
  • Options
    Hunter247 wrote: »

That (in my experience) you are more likely to get a legendary character from a single prem pull is in itself a disincentive to playing Gauntlet

A legendary, sure, but not that one, or any of the others, save for limited packs that have had Locutus. Gauntlet is it.