Home The Bridge
Options

Strat for holodeck enthusiasts?

Love the idea behind this collection! I will focus on the legendary cards in it because I want to complete it so I have a question for the community. Obviously, it is going to take a long time and it makes sense to prioritize the best cards to the extent you use honor (as opposed to just prioritizing these in begolds). What I have: 2* for Delta Flyer Paris, Data V, and Jazz Odo and 1* on Nog. No * on Beowulf Kim or RAF O'Brien (so they are out for honor till I get one). O'Brien and Kim are 1st priority in any begold for their first *. For honor and the others, what does everyone think priority should be?

Comments

• Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭
    Prioritice whom ever improves your roster the most?
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data or Paris. They both work well for Voyages. Depends on which skills you need more. I might consider Paris since he could drop from a behold, but I suspect Data will help your crew more.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paris for sure. COM/ENG/MED is always nice, and he has good traits for voyages.
  • Options
    Paris has the advantage of slotting well in CMD/MED *and* ENG/MED voyages. often two very weak points.

Data V has good voyage Stats, but there are a lot of characters that you might run into or already have that fill a similar void (Moriarty and Romulan/EC Data come to mind.)

Tuxedo Nog DOES have great voyage stats however. And, he counts for Inspiring Collection as well (And Ferengi, but that collection is easy to finish without any 5* characters)

I'd consider Jazz Odo the lowest prioirty on my list for that collection.

Oh, and between Kim and O'Brien, I'd go for O'Brien first. He has great voyage stats, CMD/ENG/SEC is good for slotting, and he counts for the Jury Rigger collection too.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paris is decent on voyages (Pilot trait) and has a good skill set.

O'Brian is better than Kim imho for the reasons mentioned above. I'm a way off having this collection anywhere near complete but good luck to you.

Jim
    DB: Do Better