Home Engineering Room

Arena: Dead after 3-4 Seconds - why?

Magnum, p.i.Magnum, p.i. ✭✭
edited November 2018 in Engineering Room
It just happened to me that my ship (Bounty) has been destroyed by a T'Ong within 3-4 seconds. I had no chance to (re)act.
It only took the time to load the cloak: As soon as the cloak was available, my ship was destroyed.

1. How? Which crew members had my opponent? It would be nice to show the crew at the end of each fight (where the statistics are shown). Currently you have to take a screenshot during the battle to save your opponents crew information.
2. I suppose that there went something wrong with the latest update to the battle physics (which has been proudly announced). For example, many users complain that their ships are getting hit although the ships are cloaked.

Regards
Magnum

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say insta-damage crew like killy. Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a number of ways that can happen. Locutus, 5/5 Polywater Yar, and get finished off by Killy. Maybe Mirror Spock for accuracy.

Arena has RNG just like the rest of the game. Sometimes you get unlucky and they hit every time with a crit.

Also, because I'm endlessly pedantic, the T'Ong cloak activates in 6 seconds, not 3-4.
  • Thanks for your answers!
    It is hard to tell after a fight which crew members the opponent had. But it is very likely one of the ones you mentioned.
    And I am sorry - I wasn't precise enough: my ship had been destroyed even before my cloak was available.