Home Make It So!

Please make an "Airlock all level 1 blue crew members"

Many folks get those 30 packs for $50 offers. That becomes upwards of 200 crew to delete. I mean how many times in one life should a soul have to airlock Wesley and Vash (although I know some do get a certain amount of enjoyment from punting Wesley I hear)? You can reenlist your Tuvix/Duras sisters crew still needed after if you are doing those.

Comments

• DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone previously suggested a filter for recently recruited. I think I'd find that more useful than this suggestion, and it would have much the same effect - making it easier to airlock new crew.
  • I think I'd rather a 'multi select'. Think selecting photos on your phone. Pick 80 pictures, then trash. This way I could skip things I might actually want like Duras sisters, Neelix or Tuvok, or, if we're very lucky, a new 3*..
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'd rather a 'multi select'. Think selecting photos on your phone. Pick 80 pictures, then trash. This way I could skip things I might actually want like Duras sisters, Neelix or Tuvok, or, if we're very lucky, a new 3*..

Me likey
  • The multi-select and add up all the honor and delete all at the same time was my suggestion on the old forum and a recently new ticket request. They got to do something about that. And quickly.
    MulezSRT
    Rear Admiral
    Section Chief, External Media
    Serving in {ACE} ALLIED COMMAND ELITE
    Member of BOOTL{ACE} Squadron
    www.acefleet.space
    ALLIED COMMAND ELITE Facebook Fan Page
  • edited June 2018
    A setting option to auto-airlock any existing Cryo Immortal for lvl1[] lvl2[] lvl3[] would be a good enhancement, and likely quite easy to implement. ^ tick boxes

Likewise, as suggested, in same code location, if the drop is a 4* or 5* and they're Immort, allow up to 5 (3?) re-rolls.

Having completed all 1*-3* the 1-3* are just a nuisance. And the chance of that super rare 4* already being one I've good is high enough that it's not worth the $$$ to me to buy packs.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'd rather a 'multi select'. Think selecting photos on your phone. Pick 80 pictures, then trash. This way I could skip things I might actually want like Duras sisters, Neelix or Tuvok, or, if we're very lucky, a new 3*..

I have thought this too. I agree with you 100%

• my suggestion is: the ability to sort by stars, not stars available but stars actually on card.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think "Airlock all Overflow" would be a lot easier and more useful.

1. Airlock overflow
    2. Airlock/chryo the slot you want to free up
    3. Restore the character from airlock you want to retrieve.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    1) Create a new tab in the crew manifest called enlistment. Similar to the reenlistment tab.
    2) All new crew go to the enlistment tab instead of going straight to the crew quarters.
    3) Crew are enlisted from the enlistment tab, or airlocked to the reenlistment tab.
    I think "Airlock all Overflow" would be a lot easier and more useful

Yes.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 cents: I wouldn't be a fan of the "airlock all overflow" option, since a lot of times I get a number of characters in overflow who I want to keep, so in that case, it really wouldn't cut down that much on the clicking/tapping. Not to mention that the idea of "delete a bunch, then un-delete a few" shouldn't be a proper solution for any software application, really.

Nor do I like the "airlock all crew of a certain level and rank" option, as I might be keeping some of those for some other purpose, and then I'd have to check "purgatory" (as I call it) to make sure none of the crew I just airlocked are ones I still wanted.

Just a simple multiple selection, as Gilbert mentioned, would solve the issue quite nicely and neatly, with no double-checking or undeleting necessary. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Data1001 wrote: »
    My 2 cents: I wouldn't be a fan of the "airlock all overflow" option, since a lot of times I get a number of characters in overflow who I want to keep,

Nor do I like the "airlock all crew of a certain level and rank" option, as I might be keeping some of those for some other purpos

As someone who has completed all 1*-3*, and only has a little tuvok/neelix and the sisters to go; what on earth would you use extra 1* and 2* characters for once they're completed??

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Nor do I like the "airlock all crew of a certain level and rank" option, as I might be keeping some of those for some other purpose

As someone who has completed all 1*-3*, and only has a little tuvok/neelix and the sisters to go; what on earth would you use extra 1* and 2* characters for once they're completed??

I do still have a smattering of uncommons, commons, and rares that I haven't yet immortalized, even though I've maxed those 3 collections. So occasionally I'll hang on to one of those just as someone to work on (which, for one thing, easily takes care of the daily rewards relating to training & equipping crew members — since much of the time I have all the other crew in my roster FE), and to eventually get another immortal for that achievement. (I also have built up my immortal achievement by doing some of the super easy crew, like Lt Jadzia Dax, multiple times.)

Then I may also keep a crew member at a certain level where they need a faction-only item, so that I have access to replicate said item and use up all of my replicator uses each day.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"