Home The Bridge

When do Event bonuses stop working in hybrid Events?

If you open shuttles in phase 1 of a Faction/Galaxy hybrid and launch them in phase 2, what determines if Bonuses for event crew apply?

Best Answer

• Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018 Answer ✓
    As long as your client app doesn't restart, you'll see bonuses until you run out of event shuttles (so, for up to 12 hours). I've had a couple events where I've had every extra shuttle at >85%. I've had other events where every phase 2 shuttle was sent out around 50% because the app rebooted (on it's own) and the bonuses were gone.

Edit: and I've had every variation in-between.

Answers

• Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will show in the user interface sort on screen and work as long as your client doesn’t restart. I think even after that they work server side, but after the restart won’t sort to the top.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lately bonuses have stopped working when the event starts
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or a phase change
    DB: Do Better
  • This week, even though my client did not restart all day, the bonus crew went away after the phase change. I wonder if that had something to do with why the bonus crew are NOT working on the galaxy build portion? Like DB put a timer in place, but didn't test it right.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • I'm not sure that's why the bonus crew isn't working in the galaxy phase as my post faction shuttles behaved the same way they always have with bonus crew lasting for several hours after phase change.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week, even though my client did not restart all day, the bonus crew went away after the phase change. I wonder if that had something to do with why the bonus crew are NOT working on the galaxy build portion? Like DB put a timer in place, but didn't test it right.

That’s because you clicked the “enter event” button. I’m surprised nobody mentioned that in this thread.