Home Make It So!

More Collections

I know there’s another short thread that has a similar theme in this section but I thought I’d state mine a bit differently. I’d like to see many more Collections added to the game, not just based on theme, but also on racial traits or common Traits held by crew members. I can give a few examples but it would be most welcome for others to add their own ideas to this. Also, it’d be nice if DB listened. They did when some of us kept going on about The Big Goodbye and Our Man Bashir, so maybe they will this time as well.

First off I’d love to see a Klingon Collection. Granted it would have to either be a really big one or broken into two different Collections but I’d love to see it added nonetheless. We’ve got Vulcans, Romulans, Borg, and Cardassians, so how about some Klingons?

On that same note, a Bajoran Collection would be awesome. It wouldn’t be nearly as big but could still be cool. It could be called May the Prohpets Guide You or something similar.

A Dominion Collection is also needed. We need a good reason to level some of those Dominion related characters and this would be it.

A Communicator Collection. This one would also be huge as there are tons of people with that trait but again you could easily enough make it into two separate Collections. One could be Federation and Starfleet crew with Communicator and the other people with Communicator that aren’t part of the Federation or Starfleet.

Some more quick but not very thought about ideas could be: a Fairhaven Collection, a Q Continuum Collection, an Android Collection, a Hologram Collection, a Delta Quadrant Collection, Time Travelers, Captains, Admirals, Musicians, and Warship Voyager.

Anyone else have any ideas? Or do you want to elaborate on something I’ve mentioned? Give it all a go, if you will.
Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.

Comments

• Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I'd love to have a Fair Haven collection, but they'll have to add a lot more characters from those episodes to make it happen :D

Adding a The Killing Game collection could be more feasible.
  • I’d love to see both Fairhaven and Killing Game Collections. Obviously there are plenty already for the latter but they could add some more for Fairhaven. Reverend Doctor, Fairhaven Katy (Janeway), the rest of the crew, and, of course, more of the townsfolk.

Frankly, I’d love to see more crew from the Killing Game as well. I mean, DB already seems to love those two episodes so why not? We still need the other main Hirogen guy, B’Elanna (holographic pregnancy and all), that one holo-Nazi, and the rest of the crew in their Saint-Claire/WWII personas. We could even get Harassed Kim, since he was one of the only crew members left outside the programs, going on very little sleep to turn half the ship into a holodeck. Sounds like a good excuse for an Engineering heavy character.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • I’d love to see both Fairhaven and Killing Game Collections. Obviously there are plenty already for the latter but they could add some more for Fairhaven. Reverend Doctor, Fairhaven Katy (Janeway), the rest of the crew, and, of course, more of the townsfolk.

Frankly, I’d love to see more crew from the Killing Game as well. I mean, DB already seems to love those two episodes so why not? We still need the other main Hirogen guy, B’Elanna (holographic pregnancy and all), that one holo-Nazi, and the rest of the crew in their Saint-Claire/WWII personas. We could even get Harassed Kim, since he was one of the only crew members left outside the programs, going on very little sleep to turn half the ship into a holodeck. Sounds like a good excuse for an Engineering heavy character.

I'd love all of that, let's hope it will happen at some point! :)

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d love to see both Fairhaven and Killing Game Collections. Obviously there are plenty already for the latter but they could add some more for Fairhaven. Reverend Doctor, Fairhaven Katy (Janeway), the rest of the crew, and, of course, more of the townsfolk.

I think you’ve hit on a very good idea, especially the end there about Harry. Could be ENG/DIP/SCI or even just ENG/DIP, given that he seemed to need to talk the Hirogen out of killing him even despite his necessity to operating the vast network of holoemitters. If he is proficiency-heavy, he could bridge the giant gap between The Caretaker and everyone else and fill a rarer skill combo (GN Rom is no longer viable and I can’t think of any other remotely gauntlet-worthy ENG/DIP crew off the top of my head).