Home Engineering Room

Negative chronitons???

b10nuglbk7p8.png

Um, DB what's this?
I was doing some galaxy grind, then got a message that "this phase of the event is already over" which it booted me out of the galaxy event build screen. Then boom I got settled with -5 chronitons, each negative chroniton took 7-8 minutes to refill.

So again, DB, I ask, what is this nonsense?
Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.

Comments

• That's not good, not even a little.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • I take it you had a decent stash before this event?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was at -4 chronitons earlier too. I rebooted the game and that fixed it.

o95px2wb9jxl.jpg

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Residue from rescuing Captain Anti-Proton?

Winner.
  • I had the issue of "event phase change" immediately after the time change here in the U.S. while doing the galaxy phase but after exiting and restarting I was able to continue on as normal and didn't have any issue with my chronitons (at least none that I noticed).

7wp9oj5ipae9.png
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »

o95px2wb9jxl.jpg

Rebooting didn't do anything for me sadly. I sent a ticket in though.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only good thing about your negative chronitons is that you had no way to play the borked-up galaxy portion of the event. Silver linings I guess.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only good thing about your negative chronitons is that you had no way to play the borked-up galaxy portion of the event. Silver linings I guess.

I was already playing the galaxy portion though. And had been for 12 hours.

• Proont wrote: »

o95px2wb9jxl.jpg

But have you tried boosting attack?