Home The Bridge

The Captain's Oath Community Pull

lvb0h5wgspsl.png

900 honor and fuel replicator.

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000 honor and only 150 schematics I didn’t need.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    tptw6c7u7vrx.jpg
    Two all immortal beholds.
  • 800 honor and some replicator fuel.
  • Mother Horta, some 3* all immortalised. Honour.
  • dominion dukat (yay). nothing. sad when the big spenders get awesome begolds and I get fodder. :(
  • Fox Van VoxFox Van Vox ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Second star for Kruge, third star for Reyga, and third star for Commander T’Pol in a super rare behold. I have all but eight rare cards immortalized, so I was pleasantly surprised by all the help I got.
  • 💩👎🏼
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of honor, and a begold that gave me a third star on Falcon O'Brien. Not bad at all!
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a mobile doctor. Not bad.
  • Honor from a weyoun.
  • lots of useless rep fuel and only 300 honor.
  • Behold with 2nd star for Dax

ui21wwygg4tg.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • At least the schematics were useful....27p7fb2ojzp1.png
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Behold with the last star for North Star Archer.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Only Honor.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,000 honor...

askeo1p43200.jpeg

Same for me, right down to the schematics. :)
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    nmo39z52t0au.png

1k honor as Riker got the old Terran Empire punishment. Don’t have him but space is tight these days.

Edit: Augment Riker seems to be hitting today.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a behold: second star for friar tuck, or final stars for Tommy Gun Dixon and Mirror Tucker.

I took Dix, froze him, and got my collection reward.

The rest was 800 honour
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Just Honor and rep fuel for me.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Too many schematics, not a lot of honor.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 K honor
  • 900 honor and some replicator fuel. The 10x10 packs seem to offer a far better chance of obtaining a useful superrare.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legendary behold, nice surprise :) I had Crell Moset (2/5), Honey Bare (1/5) and Tactical Wesley (0) to choose from - now I don't hate Wesley by any means (rather, I don't hold the appalling writing against him) but I've got a lot of 1/5s already and even though crew space is good at the moment, I'm trying not to lose sight of the need to conserve it, plus Wesley's not a tactical officer, that doesn't make sense (I know it happened - twice, I guess - but seriously, no). So I gave the extra star to Honey, because I maxed her levels during the holo event (Crell wasn't such a bit deal, plenty of hologram Med from the Doctors, so he's still level 40 or something).
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    - 5x ship schematics (all useless)
    - 400 honor

- behold Mirror Ezri (4th star) ... other options T'Mir (immortal) and another immortal 4*.

Decent one this time around.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    m2qta20ng0yd.jpg

Second star for the Doctor and useful schematics.