Home The Bridge

Requisition Shuttle Token

I started a second account today (just to see what it's like using all the knowledge that I have after a year of playing) and came across a new achievement that is not (yet?) visible in my first account:
yrtjxlewkbhd.png
ak4krm6h30ey.png

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay for *finally* having an achievement for attaining honor status. Could an achievement for finishing the map be close behind?
  • Might be 4 shuttles is max so you can't see it if your capped
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Would like the crystals equivalent for those of us with 4 shuttles. That would take ages to accomplish with just 3 shuttles.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don’t I see this acheivement? Even after restart?
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Why don’t I see this acheivement? Even after restart?

I'm not seeing it on my main account, either. It's probably one of those "if you've already logged in today, you won't see it until after daily reset" things.
  • Or it's a bug. Not meant to be seen yet.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
    Fleet Admiral

For more info on us, check our wiki page:
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
    All are welcome to join and use the Bot.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    [GoT] Gabe wrote: »
    Or it's a bug. Not meant to be seen yet.

Most likely.

So my guess is that it will insta-recall a shuttle.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or, it's the long awaited 5th shuttle. But not for permanent purchase for your account, but more of a temporary or 'rental' status.
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its says "...for a single faction mission.."

It surely is not a game changer.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends how it's earned. If you can buy the token and is cheaper than DIL to speedup a 3 hour shuttle, then if enough people start buying it, you may not be able to rank under 1k without it.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the honored with every faction achievement though.
    DB: Do Better
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I would hope it's a shuttle used for farming faction items (non vp bonus factions) during a faction event that way you can still hunt/earn faction items rather than be completely locked in to faction events.

A single use would be a very small molecule in the ocean - particularly if it "concludes"
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Interesting. I got a 5* boost called a "reward multiplier" from a shuttle boost pack last week (looks like it's a reward-double without the extra time cost). Never seen it before. Maybe they're leaking new boosters?
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. I got a 5* boost called a "reward multiplier" from a shuttle boost pack last week (looks like it's a reward-double without the extra time cost). Never seen it before. Maybe they're leaking new boosters?

Yep. It's new and only seems to come in the Legendary variety
  • I would prefer as well, if once honored status is acheived, they started giving merits instead of continued useless honor. There r only a few ways to gain merits. It would be a most useful addition.
  • I would prefer as well, if once honored status is acheived, they started giving merits instead of continued useless honor. There r only a few ways to gain merits. It would be a most useful addition.

I think I see your confusion. The in-game currency called "honor" has no connection to the "honored" reputation status one can earn with factions by completing shuttle missions. There's a (possibly unnamed) reward currency on shuttles that act like reputation credits, contributing to one's overall reputation with each faction. It would be awesome if, once a player reached "honored" status with a faction, shuttles switched to rewarding "honor" currency instead