Home The Bridge

Boycott next event!

Since DB launched a flawed event, and only gave a 1 k pittance, I propose we boycott the next event plus not pay a penny to this flawed platform from now through it's duration.

Comments

• Read my post in this section! Vote for we get the new Data as better compensation and chime in.
  • Airiam and Out?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Wishing for goodies from DB doesn't get it. Denying DB their goodies will!
  • Yes, hope for less to play so one can get that digital cookie??
  • Yes, hope for less to play so one can get that digital cookie??

Pretty much this
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Let's just wait for their monday morning meeting to come up with something ok? We should give them a chance to learn from Polywater Yar ;-)
  • the whales are likely not going to boycott.
  • Well, this thread will be shut down. And like joshephe said, the whales are likely not going to boycott.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to 'threshold-and-out' does that count? I don't feel a boycott is the answer. besides whales will still buy packs.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • I won't boycott..... but I can't afford to compete in them either.... so it's a wash. :)
  • You do your thing, don't tell me what to do!
  • I could care less about Weyoun right now. I managed to get 5 new Golds this week, so one more would just be a PITA.

Getting Ariam as a threshold is awesome, so yes, threshold and out for me. (Plus I HATE galaxies anyway. More time for me to do other things!)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • joshephe wrote: »
    the whales are likely not going to boycott.

Actually a lot of whales are leaving the game or playing like VIP0. Started with Yargate. You would think DB’s headquarters is located in the West Wing.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t really want Airiam (other than as another notch on the immortalization achievement) and I am interested in the other threshold rewards even less than usual these days. If this becomes a thing, I’ll probably join in. If DB doesn’t take six weeks to figure this out, maybe not.
  • Not that anyone will notice, but I'll be boycotting the event. No freebie 10x community pull, nada. I'll be posting a big 0 for the event. I came into Captain's Oath with a 5/5 Bateson, and I was super-excited to finally have an immortalized Legendary event crew for the first time ever, and then this crapstorm happened.

I know I wasn't clicking anywhere near as much as Silver was, but this was the straw that broke the competitive camel's back for me. I'll be sitting this event and future events out while I evaluate how I spend time on this game.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thresholds and out :smiley:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
This discussion has been closed.