Home The Bridge

Not pleased with another Data

To be equitable, DB, should have made it all Honor for any level of play. Because we above 1500 went all in, we get punished by being saddled with a 2 star crew instead of the reward of immorting a dangling 4 star. Not good customer service DB. Do better, and think outside your pocketbook now and then! (Still boycotting nxt event!)

Comments

• I would have been pleased with data. I ranked 1404 and recieved no compensation.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have been pleased with data. I ranked 1404 and recieved no compensation.

It will come. This is a process. I have not recieved mine yet, either. Don't panic. 42
  • Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have been pleased with data. I ranked 1404 and recieved no compensation.

As far as I know, no one has received their compensation yet. You should get your Data 😌
  • Its better than compensation they have given previously for similar issues
  • Personal rank in events, as well as fleet ranks matters more. This event skewed and cheaped such!
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    The Fish wrote: »
    Its better than compensation they have given previously for similar issues

It was something people were asking for on the forums. They seemed to have listened and people still moan about it

• As long as we get our compensation BEFORE the start of the event! >:)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • I still won't accept compensation as the right reward for the incompetence of the pooly planned.
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I still won't accept compensation as the right reward for the incompetence of the pooly planned.

Well I suppose you could always airlock the data in defiance, other then that not sure what other recourse you have.

I think even thou DB messes up, and they do alot;) I do appreciate the effort they make to at least try to make it right.
    I have played many other games like this, where they could pretty much care less what you think or feel, just an fyi.
  • DeanWins wrote: »
    I still won't accept compensation as the right reward for the incompetence of the pooly planned.

Well I suppose you could always airlock the data in defiance, other then that not sure what other recourse you have.

I think even thou DB messes up, and they do alot;) I do appreciate the effort they make to at least try to make it right.
    I have played many other games like this, where they could pretty much care less what you think or feel, just an fyi.

But... it's not that hard to get it right. Competent employees and management go a long way.

I agree with the OP. Whoever sat in whichever room and thought this three tiered was good, with the bottom worth more than the middle, was wrong. Honour all across the board was the way it should have gone.
  • FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    While i like to squeeze as much compensation as possible out of DB as the next person, I also think it's getting a little silly right now. Btw the German translation for the event pack sounds even more Google-translatorish than usual. This is an outrage!!
    [GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • I would have been pleased with data. I ranked 1404 and recieved no compensation.

You're getting a Data now places 2-1500 get a Pinafore Data +1500 position get 18k honor
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Really trying to fathom the dispute here clearly gunning for more Data in the event - get's more Data,
    Data not good enough, I want another completely unrelated to the event legendary cited up instead...

Sure you could add a legendary citation to Data for those that want to, but giving the choice of any legendary is far more than is deserved to get from this event (like Gary Seven who is still not in portal perhaps?)
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was a frikkin glitch people. the bonuses normally switch over in hybrids. this time they stayed stuck on the shuttle bonuses.

MOVE ON
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    If he'd got the honour then he would still complain
    "It's not fair to get honour when I worked so hard to earn Data"
    Some people have to complain regardless (even posting the same complaint twice to make sure it's been read by as many as possible).

The double posting was quite by accident. Even tried to delete one, but forums wouldn't allow me to do so. ;)
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be equitable, DB, should have made it all Honor for any level of play. Because we above 1500 went all in, we get punished by being saddled with a 2 star crew instead of the reward of immorting a dangling 4 star. Not good customer service DB. Do better, and think outside your pocketbook now and then! (Still boycotting nxt event!)

Not sure your point here. You went all in for Data, you already wanted a 1/5 of him or you would have stopped earlier. Now you get a 2/5 instead. if you finished 1001-1500 you were probably pretty annoyed at missing Data, and now you get the copy you tried for. Saying you're stuck with a crew you wanted is a bit odd. But if it really bothers you, email CS, I bet they will exchange that Data for 18000 honor if you really want.