Home The Bridge

Commodore Robert April

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in The Bridge
tawsn7930pa2.jpg
Combination of Cmd/Dip/Sec.

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be a Tuesday pack. I have no idea who he is however..
    DB: Do Better
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    CMD DIP ENG perhaps?
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    CMD DIP ENG perhaps?

Cmd/Dip/Sec
  • Jim Steele wrote: »
    Must be a Tuesday pack. I have no idea who he is however..

Captain of NCC-1701 before Pike.
  • Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
    Shame they didn't give him a bit of engineering after all he did help in the construction of the Enterprise as well.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah ok, never watched TAS

DB: Do Better
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    The adaptation of TOS characters into DB's card style has been successful so far, but this would be the first human....as long as he looks better than Blood Oath Jadzia
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    The adaptation of TOS characters into DB's card style has been successful so far, but this would be the first human....as long as he looks better than Blood Oath Jadzia

Lucien looks human from the waist up. He is probably a good indicator of TAS to STT humans.
  • The adaptation of TOS characters into DB's card style has been successful so far, but this would be the first human....as long as he looks better than Blood Oath Jadzia

Lucien looks human from the waist up. He is probably a good indicator of TAS to STT humans.

Something like this maybe?

tro57dl291o9.jpg
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Very nice to have him in the game, and a good chance I'll go for him.
    edited November 2018
    I suspect they'll use a youngish Roddenberry as the template.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say, he looks pretty good. DB has done very well with porting the rather flatly drawn TAS characters over to a more detailed style. Thelin, Lucien, Arex...and now April.

8yecp68oe1il.jpeg

Shame that the pack is full of 4/4*s I don’t want duplicates of.
  • All useless 4*'s again. Power creep has hit those 3 hard.

PASS
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the new card. I have suggested April for awhile, though Captain April would be the awesome.

Wondering if this is maneveuring to a flag officer collection?
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Took a risk, totally paid off.

48tfxirwbaoc.png

I envy you
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did four pulls, cause I was short some stars on almost all of the pack.
    2 Nexus Kirk (needed one)
    1 Professor Scott (Needed 3)
    1 President of Earth lucky draw from a behold (Needed 3)
    1 Commodore April which was the prize

Also managed to pick up schems for ISS Defiant, ISS Avenger, and The Andorian ship, which I still need.

Intentionally Left Blank
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Love the new card. I have suggested April for awhile, though Captain April would be the awesome.

Wondering if this is maneveuring to a flag officer collection?

I would be totally okay with that if it led to Commodores Mendez and Stone coming out in the future.
  • AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    Too bad, missed opportunity. I would have pulled for him if he looked like Gene Roddenberry, as shown in the old ST Encyclopedia.

latest?cb=20170701052207&path-prefix=en
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad, missed opportunity. I would have pulled for him if he looked like Gene Roddenberry, as shown in the old ST Encyclopedia.

Still hoping for a Captain April, pictured above.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    Ok, I guess that is true.
  • No discussion of his stats or ship ability? I guess he must not be exciting...
  • New crew: Commodore Robert April 5*

FE/FF level 100 CMD 1099 (233-504), DIP 866 (185-377), SEC 447 (125-261)
    FE 1/5 level 100 CMD 747 (233-504), DIP 418 (185-377), SEC 222 (125-261)

Traits: Veteran, Human, Starfleet, Maverick, Explorer
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, same. I can't fault them for what we got, that's how April looked in TAS, but Gene would've had real sentimental value.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogueAngyl wrote: »

Something like this maybe?

tro57dl291o9.jpg

Lucian and Thelin, while they have human faces, are still aliens, and fictional aliens at that. Humans are a bit trickier, if only because as humans we have some idea what humans are supposed to look like. This may sound anthrocentric; that's because it is.

But they nailed it with April. Looks as good as Lucian and Thelin, and most of the cards based on real humans.
  • With all of the Gene talk, I’ve often wondered if they wouldn’t ever just do a straight Roddenberry card. They could make it fit in the story. This is Timelines, they could write in that he comes from an alternate timeline where all the characters were made up by him.
  • With all of the Gene talk, I’ve often wondered if they wouldn’t ever just do a straight Roddenberry card. They could make it fit in the story. This is Timelines, they could write in that he comes from an alternate timeline where all the characters were made up by him.

The Great Bird of the Galaxy