Home Past Anomalies
Options

Compensation Rewards Are Backwards

NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in Past Anomalies
• The top-ranking player will receive 50,000 Honor in addition to the ranked rewards they won.
• Players ranking between rank 2-1500 will receive a bonus copy of H.M.S. Pinafore Data.
• Players with the event rank 1501 or lower will receive a bonus 18,000 Honor.

I ranked 653 and just got 18000 honor in the mail.

Another fleet mate ranked in the 1700s and got Data.
"If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."

Comments

• Options
    Just heard reports of 2 fleet mates who ranked between 501-1000 , but only got 18k honor instead of the extra Data.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I ranked 1151 and received 18000 honor. I agree with the above statement.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    709 here. Honor, no Data.
  • Options
    215th and only got honor
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    They are not backwards in general, 1of my accounts ranked 157 and got the Data.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same is with me, I ranked 311 and received 18000 honor. This is just not ok DB, not ok
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, i ranked at 987 and have been given 18,000 honor.

My other account hasn't recieved anything yet
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    I ranked 207 and got honor aswell
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Wow this even got worse.

My main account ranked 129 = 18k honor. Wrong
    My other account ranked 157 = got 1 Data. Correct
    My 3rd toon ranked 3,018 = 18k honor Correct
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for looking into it, Shan. I ranked 2900ish and got the (correct) 18,000 honor.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Fleetmate who ranked in the 5800s reported getting honor, so based on all the input so far, its kind of all over the place.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    sigh......... Yup, got 18,000 not data. I thought I miss-understood and was getting the Honor AND data and data was just coming later.
  • Options
    i was actually impressed by DB's response to provide adequate compensation for this whole situation. i knew i should have tempered my feelings. how do you mess this up so badly after getting it right?
    F2P/VIP 0 for LIFE!
  • Options
    Finished 693rd. Just got 18,000 honour.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Don't worry everyone! If your game resets itself it won't apply the honor to your total anyway 😂😂😂

Aww I was so excited to see I had mail!

*edited to add id probably need to click claim on the email which i didn't 😔
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    I've not had any mail 😔 wrong or right
  • Options
    Not backwards for me. I placed around under 1501 and I received the 18k honor rewards but I know that people in my fleet received the honor reward instead of the data.
  • Options
    I ranked 200 and did not get a Data but 1800 honor
  • Options
    So if DB take the data away from people, loads are gonna be annoyed. If they don't then I will be annoyed because they got a data without earning it.
  • Options
    So if DB take the data away from people, loads are gonna be annoyed. If they don't then I will be annoyed because they got a data without earning it.

I wouldn t care, i just want my promised Data. If everyone gets em...so it is.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options

If they get them without having earned them that will impact you in the next event as they will incorrectly have an event character.
  • Options
    I suppose I should post here too as I also received honor but should have received Data. As I said in the other thread, I'll gladly take both but prefer Data.
  • Options

If they get them without having earned them that will impact you in the next event as they will incorrectly have an event character.

Thats why i wrote „if EVERYONE“ gets a Data. As it is now that some 1500+ got em and others not, this indeed wouldn t be OK. And nobody of us „earned“ the extra Data anyway, since we couldn t know that DB made this kind of compensation. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I finished 12508 and got nothing.