Home The Bridge

LOL DB

I placed 397. Thought and was told I was supposed to get an extra copy of Data. Got the 18,000 honor intended for those finishing under 1,500 instead.

Am I alone in this?

How many other ways is DB going to find to screw up this week? I’m sort of envisioning walking into the corporate offices and finding the place literally on fire. At this point I can only laugh.

Comments

• NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    There are multiple posts on this, at this point. You are not alone.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Everyone is the same it seems
  • TaskerTasker ✭✭✭
    Yep, saw them as soon as I finished posting this. Oops. Oh well, maybe it’ll get fixed fast.
  • Tasker wrote: »
    Oh well, maybe it’ll get fixed fast.

LOL
  • I Finished 1052 and got 18k honor
    Fleetmate finished 1373 and got 5* Pinafore Data
    Fleetmate finished +1500 and got 18k honor
    Some players finishing +20000 have received 5* Data
    Pkayer finishing 1st received 5* Data instead of the 50k honor.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Oi. CS is going to get flooded with tickets. They need to handle this right, DON'T take the honor, just give the Data. But a global fix of resend the Data to the 1500 that got the wrong reward still needs to happen for the most not on forums and not submitting tickets.

Yes, this means some people get 3 when they "only earned" one, but it's not gold, earns good will and deal with it. Nope, I get 0 'cos I was too low because of apathy and further because of the error, but I'll deal with it to have the rest of the players treated right.

Edit: After reading CB4_V'ger's post, and the mess up all around, it's just time to send everybody a Data.
    But CS still needs to make the 1500 right with that same "extra" Data if they submit a ticket. Stop this stinginess and CS RNG BS. Make us grateful for spending our time here and not upset at poor problem resolution.
  • they should just throw in the towel on this and give everyone the 18,000 honor and Data.....
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • they should just throw in the towel on this and give everyone the 18,000 honor and Data.....

What about the people who were supposed to get a Data but didn't and the people that got Data and weren't supposed to? Its not fair at all. I can't even say send people who were supposed to get Data (Rank 2-1500) 2 Datas, because some of those folks already got a Data. Unless DB can tell who got what, there is no fair way of fixing this. And from previous personal experience, DB has no clue what was sent to anyone, unless you yell it at them.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha! This is great. I didn’t craft one item and I’m just sitting back collecting this free stuff. Keep botching things please. BTW, no free Data to everyone. That’s upsetting the balance for this coming week.
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    yup, finished 816th, got 18k honour.

DB what is this nonsense? *eek*
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • I was at the middle of the list and stil got nothing.
  • Finished 6500 and got nothing.
  • Cizka wrote: »
    I was at the middle of the list and stil got nothing.

I haven't received anything either.
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Ha! This is great. I didn’t craft one item and I’m just sitting back collecting this free stuff. Keep botching things please. BTW, no free Data to everyone. That’s upsetting the balance for this coming week.

Bit late for that lol. sigh
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Without a good reserve of Chrons and items you could have a "Fistful of Datas" and zero balance would be upsetted in a Galaxy. You cannot complete a puzzle with only one piece. And if only one of many event pieces would fit you cannot be competitive in them...
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Without a good reserve of Chrons and items you could have a "Fistful of Datas" and zero balance would be upsetted in a Galaxy. You cannot complete a puzzle with only one piece. And if only one of many event pieces would fit you cannot be competitive in them...

Which would essentially mean that someone who saved crons by threshold and outing is in a better place than someone who burned crons fighting to get the Data