Home The Bridge

Tuesday 10 for $10 Results

Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in The Bridge
So, I doubled up on the 10 for $10...it’s not DB’s day today and I felt bad for them. Results:

-first four packs all honor/schematics
-a behold with a 4th star for Voq
nu2tmsx2ce8r.png
-two all-FF beholds
-two more all honor/schematics packs
-a BeGold for my first Nechayev and a behold with a 4th star for Commander Chapel
y57gusreqwph.png
ct956thwkjc9.png
-another honor/schematics drop
-two beholds, one all-FF and one for the 4th star on Miral Torres
g63qrivfs3kr.png
-more honor/schematics
-a BeGold with my first Frank Hollander
2ba76894pcvh.png
-a second star for Cadet Wesley Crusher (no pic...put him in the shuttle bay to be airlocked with the rest before realizing I needed him)
-five more sets of honor/schematics, including one all-FF behold

Not the greatest but I got two new 5* crew that I’ve been wanting, immediately froze two useless 4* crew, can immortalize and freeze another useless 4*, and got one step close to telling another Wesley to shut up. Plus, all the honor added to the sorry-honor from the event put me over 50k so I can immortalize Klingon Janeway. Even though I didn’t get enough schematics to finish the Sarcophagus or get the Discovery to level 9, I am pleased with the overall results.

Comments

• 20 packs. BeGold between 4th star on Mirror T'Pol , 2nd star on Katrine and 1st star on Dr Soong. Chose Katrine for her event potential. 10 stars added on purples. Only 1 all FF behold.

With the honour from all those packs I bought another BeGold: 2nd star on Durango Troi, 2nd star on Alternate Future Bashir and 1st star on Defensive Phlox. Chose Phlox.

Two difficult choices.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought 20 packs...

- added stars to 2 of my 20 non-FE 4* crew
    - 1 new 5* (Garak, Elim Garak)
    - got 12 useful ship schematics, upgrading 1 5* ship (Discovery is now 8/10)
    - got about 15k honor

I was happy to add stars to a couple 4* crew despite bad odds, which included immortalizing Armed Georgiou (gave me 24/25 immortal crew in 2 cryo collections).

I was a little disappointed getting only a single 5* crew in 20 packs, especially since it didn't add a star to an existing crew member.
  • BigstupidgrinBigstupidgrin ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Got Tash and Mother Horta to 4/4 so I can start getting them immortalized and frozen. Second star for Dixon. One 5* behold: 2nd star for Commander Kira (might influence me to investing citations for her). Rest was honor. Only one pack for me.
  • manged to get a 4th star on north star tucker, and a second star on both defensive phlox and temporal agent Daniels, and able to immortalize commander nevesa. Well worth the 20$.
  • Im still considering buying it as...well im not in a habit of rewarding bad behavior, and this compensation debacle qualifies as bad behavior.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity, if you had to choose between Interfaced Barclay and Musketeer LaForge, who would y’all go with?

Asking for a friend.
  • RennJaxo wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, if you had to choose between Interfaced Barclay and Musketeer LaForge, who would y’all go with?

Asking for a friend.

Muskateer La Forge is ff/fe for me so Interfaced Barclay
  • RennJaxo wrote: »

Asking for a friend.

Muskateer La Forge is ff/fe for me so Interfaced Barclay

I think LaForge is the all-around better card, unless you're really hurting for CMD.

Gosh darnit i was thinking of Proto Barclay, not interfaced Barclay, yes La Forge is better but in my case id still take Barclay as my La Forge is ff/fe
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highlights

3rd star Time Loop Mudd
    4th star Duelist Yar
    4th star Mirror Spock
    1st star for the ellusive CoP Archer
    Disco upgraded to level 8
    ISS Defiant upgraded to level 9
  • I got a 15-pack yesterday, but ended up getting one of the 10 pack today also.

Only pulled 2 so far – got my final * on Silik, 4th * on G Bell, and 2nd * on Undercover Sulu.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • 1 begold for 3rd ilia, 2 stars for ambojitsu riker
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im still considering buying it as...well im not in a habit of rewarding bad behavior, and this compensation debacle qualifies as bad behavior.

I’m not sure I would call this “bad behavior” though. One error, compounded by a poor snap decision (the 1,000 chrons), and then another error in applying what was one of the more thoughtful compensation packages I can think of...as mad as I was at DB for how they handled Yargate - where we were basically told to pee up a rope for six weeks - I don’t think that level of umbrage is called for here.
  • edited November 2018
    2 packs bought. 2x begolds. RAF Miles (3/5), Falcon Miles(1/5) or Founder(1/5). took RAF for some reason... Then Gangster Kirk (5/5), Assimilated Janeway(new) or Mirror Kirk(4/5). Took Janeway.
    Also got a final * on Gabriel Bell. & a metric tonne of honour.

Not great, but could have been a lot worse!
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    No begolds and lots of triple immortalized 4*. Not a fun day today. At least I collected lots of honour and added a fourth star to my Lt Cmd Jadzia Dax and earned some bonus dilithium for my reserve.
  • Im still considering buying it as...well im not in a habit of rewarding bad behavior, and this compensation debacle qualifies as bad behavior.

I’m not sure I would call this “bad behavior” though. One error, compounded by a poor snap decision (the 1,000 chrons), and then another error in applying what was one of the more thoughtful compensation packages I can think of...as mad as I was at DB for how they handled Yargate - where we were basically told to pee up a rope for six weeks - I don’t think that level of umbrage is called for here.

I suppose thats true, but if thinks keep going in the direction, lets just say...in 6 months i may be very glad i stoped paying money.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Unlocked musketeer la forge, and chose a second star for kaliffee kirk instead of a second star on rejac interestingly enough Lrell came up twice as well perhaps a discovery event is coming up soon?

I could have resisted in defiance over what has happened and almost did but the bigger picture is do you want the game to fold?
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Bought 2x
    1st 10 - Added 6 SR stars and lots of honor
    2nd buy - 3 SR stars and 3 BeGolds
    Chose 2nd stars for PW Dukat and AoS Riker and added Mintakan Riker to my crew. All my selections were based on who has the best 5/5 voyage score.
  • When i read the begold reports, i get really angry/envy. after i opend 16 packs i got a lot of honor and can FF 3 purples and got at least 7 extra stars. So i really shouldn't complain about it, but no single begold. Some people got 7! in 20 Packs...
    Don't get me wrong I do not begrudge anyone their luck, but i really have mixed feelings here.. :):(:)
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Vreenak9 wrote: »
    When i read the begold reports, i get really angry/envy. after i opend 16 packs i got a lot of honor and can FF 3 purples and got at least 7 extra stars. So i really shouldn't complain about it, but no single begold. Some people got 7! in 20 Packs...
    Don't get me wrong I do not begrudge anyone their luck, but i really have mixed feelings here.. :):(:)
    The last 10-for-10$ offer they did I had two useful SR cards is 20 packs and zero golds. My wallet is now shut spending money on other games instead.

If they offer a decent legendary for 10$ again I might be tempted but otherwise my wallet is shut.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • At the End you're totaly right Jim. I guess that should be the path for me to. There are two problems. On one hand packs are the only way to get to mass of honor, because i allready have all blues imortal by now. On the other hand, there are so many cards i don't have. I need much stars for a lot of purples and golds.
    I guess the problem with this packs are the odds. I mentioned it befor in the forum. I dont undestand the odds for legendary crew. At this Moment we have 566 different crew and 198! are legendary status. thats more than one-third.
    In normal card Games the normal status of cards is common and uncommen but this are just 74 chars.
    So i dont understand why the odds for legendary are so *tsk tsk* high. Or why we can't get them from voyages. Or thru other bonuses...
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • I had some great luck today that gave me a lot of stars for crew.
    3rd Star for Niners Sisko
    5th star for Lt Cmdr Dax
    2nd star for Revo Damar
    5th star for Cornwell
    2nd star for Epic Burnway
    1st star for Age of Sail Crusher
    3rd star for Captain Sisko

Gah every single one of those beholds has crew that I want desperately, some great options there

Meanwhile, underwhelming behold for me
    emq00zl99dqg.jpeg

Went with Kleavage Khan against my better judgment but I’ve wanted him for a while ¯\_(ツ)_/¯