Home The Bridge

Legendary Reward Multiplier

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
The announcement says
New Shuttle Boost: The Legendary Reward Multiplier will double your shuttle mission rewards without adding any runtime. This item cannot be used during Galaxy events.

Is that supposed to be Galaxy or Faction events? It clearly won't work during a Galaxy event so I don't know why it would be mentioned. Blocking it from Faction events would be a much bigger deal.

Comments

• It's been in the game for a week and worked during the faction portion of the last week's hybrid. I would think they are saying that it can't be used to double crafting VP or double rare rewards.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    It's been in the game for a week and worked during the faction portion of the last week's hybrid. I would think they are saying that it can't be used to double crafting VP or double rare rewards.

If that is the case anyone who had them in numbers would have a large advantage.

• Well, they're legendary rarity so they don't drop that frequently. But I did use 8.

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had about four, and was able to use all of them. It's essentially the same as using two 1:30 time boosts.
  • But I did use 8.
    You allready have at least 8 after 1 week in the game... ****** ***** this

• Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. She had 8 because she probably opened 100 or more boost packs before the last event started - that she ranked both 3rd and 6th with two accounts.

I'll wager that few people opened that many boost packs and even fewer are sitting on more than maybe 3 or 4 of those boosts right now.
  • You allready have at least 8 after 1 week in the game... ****** ***** this

Yes. I never pull the expensive shuttle boosts, but I used to get them for free every week as part of the $100 bundle. So, I went to town. Pulled until I got some after seeing reports that these were added to the game.

• Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I think these are in large part to dilute the standard shuttle boosts 5* pool and add more "value" to the premium boosts.

Frankly, I think usable in faction and not galaxy is really backwards. I'd actually use these there, but in faction their value is quite limited, and only good when you've got less than 4 3* time boosts and using them would unbalance your shuttle timing.
    I mean, come on, galaxy is mostly pay to win anyways, and something to remove a few clicks, break up the tedium, and save a few resources would be welcome.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I mean, come on, galaxy is mostly pay to win anyways...

Nope, Galaxies are "win by patiently building up Chronitons and resources" ;) Hence a VIP0 won 2 of them by now.