Home The Bridge

Photons Be Free Sequel

[TLA]  84wb[TLA] 84wb ✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in The Bridge
Does anyone know, who needs that item? I have found it in my items list and the Wiki doesn't seem to know it. Any clue?
dbfnejp1tuin.jpg
Interested in being part of the TLA fun?

Comments

• KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found it on the wiki (after some hunting), it was the bonus item in Updated and Revised - the 4* thingy that pays out extra VPs in galaxy events.
  • edited November 2018
    A rare reward from a galaxy event with the Author Doctor, part 2 or 3 of the Hologram Mega event. Isn't good for anything, maybe as replicator fuel (haven't looked for it myself in my item list when replicating)
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Updated_and_Revised
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Aren't those supposed to get deleted automatically after the event is over?
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, they remain in your inventory. I'll bet if you or someone reading along at home takes a closer look at their inventory, they will find multiple instances of this.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try to clean them out once in a while, got to keep under that arbitrary 1000 item or else.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    No wonder others are complaining about junk in their inventory. That can be quite a number of items if someone has been playing galaxies since the beginning. Thanks for the info @eXo | Frank .
  • I wish there was an easy way to clear our these sorts of items, along with character items for characters you don't have. Even if it was just a category so I could more easily find them as replicator fuel.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, they remain in your inventory. I'll bet if you or someone reading along at home takes a closer look at their inventory, they will find multiple instances of this.

I noticed that a while back. Now in galaxy events I make sure I have no leftovers. I keep going until I have exactly the number of rares I need to turn in

• Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least you can use them if there's ever a rerun?
  • Thanks a lot for your answers. :smile:
    I also thought that those items would be deleted automatically. Further, I usually make sure that I don't have any galaxy SRs left by the end of an event, plus I don't have any of those leftovers from previous galaxies. I therefore assume that this is some kind of bug, but I won't bother further and simply replicate that item. :smile:
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?