Home Past Anomalies

In the apparently successful spirit of reaching out for help, please could my ticket (see topic) be looked at by someone who understands the multiple, stacked, issues around the last event?

Thanks very much in advance!

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not coming down on you, Pasty, but just mentioning that for anyone in the future who's seeking out help with an existing ticket, I think you can just send a PM to Shan instead of posting a thread in the forums.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Data said, please reach out via PM to me and Jazzriker for a ticket issue.
    Thanks.

I see that you have requested an escalation already so that will follow its course.
    If I may recommend something else, when submitting a ticket please provide your DBID, it helps :)
    Thank you!
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Shan,

I’ll remember for the next time. I had better not confuse things on this particular ticket.

I’ve always entered my email address as it’s a lot easier to memorise than my DBID! But I’ll also try to use that in future.

I will be totally honest; I’m in touch with many other players who are getting a flat out “pound sand” response on the topic of my ticket. And I saw another player got a positive response posting in engineering, so I was perhaps hoping the same approach might work for me.

I don’t want this to rumble on for weeks, I just want to try and reach an amicable solution.