Home The Bridge

Interstellar Interference Community Pulls

Same as last week, two all immortal beholds. My Discovery is now level 9 though. Silver linings.
fkftwcrgzmcd.jpg

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got honor. It is a side effect of getting a better crew.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    First decent result on a community pull in ages... a begold featuring 3 new crew - Sheriff of Nottingham Q, Lissan, and Enabran Tain. I went with Tain and his 3 skills.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    600 honor, finished the 3* Mirror Constellation. So nothing much.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A straight drop of Admiral Picard, who went directly into the airlock without passing Go or collecting $200. 800 total honor and three sets of worthless schematics.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Onor
  • Honour, plus upgrading the Kerrrazy Klingon Kloaking Koffin to 9/10
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Ambassador K'Ehlyer - non-behold, new for me (one of the few in portal I'm missing).

- Schematics for the Klingon Sarcophagus ... something I can finally use!

- 800 Honor (sweet).

Excellent haul.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bit of luck - had a purple behold, and alongside two immortals it offered me Dr. Soran, who I don't have at all. I have drawn him a couple of times in the past, but he's not a favourite - I mean, Malcolm McDowell's cool, but Soran was pretty weak as an 'evil Guinan' and the art seems cartoony to me - and last time I saw him was back before voyages came in, and provided enough chrons that I could level and freeze purples fast enough that I didn't have to dump bad ones to keep room open for ones I wanted. So no big deal so far as the performance of my active crew goes, but I'm glad to be able to keep him now.
  • Mark DMark D ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Maybe it is just me but I find if the first of the 10 is a 3* then I get a good pull, if the first is a 4* it is rubbish. I got a 4* this time and one I had already FE/FF'd at that.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    one FF Behold - 800 honour. Just glad I didn't spend dil on this garbage.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • I don't complain about my RNG-luck in general but these community pulls never give me anything besides honor. Had a FF-4*-behold.
  • Fully fused sr behold so nothing really that great. Only thing of note was the 3rd star for my 2nd copy of B'Etor Duras. Now you may be wondering "well gee, why do you have 2 ff copies of B'Etor lying around taking up 2 crew slots?" and the answer is that i need more stars for the Duras Sisters...so db...feel free to drop some copies of Lursa...anyday now..............please......................WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!!!!!!
  • I got Assimilated Tuvok, which I'm very happy with as I've only 10 SRs and now 3 of them are Borg (does Temporal Seven count) Think we've established a collective.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    800 honor, and some replicator fuel.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Honor no beholds
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • edited November 2018
    Finally a useful drop from the community rewards. Feels like ages. 2nd star on Mudd.
    And an upgrade of the Terran Constellation Class ship to 7/8.
    0kjgkdyuy26a.png
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • 800 honor + 3 rep fuel.
  • Two 4* beholds. First were all immortals. Second had two immortals and (previously) 0/4* NuSarek. Would have preferred something to finish one of my many 3/4*s, but five immortals is immensely better than six immortals.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Forgot to get a screenshot but I received some schematics I didn't need, 600 honor, and added a * to Captain T'Pol.
  • Added 3rd star to sisko. Rest was honor. Worf was a ff behold choice.

lt4qrcty9t3v.jpg
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • ammsl73638pr.png

Two beholds, the other 4 are already immortalized. 3* for David Marcus, 4* for Rasmussen. And the schematics are useful.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • 500 honor and worthless schematics. Guess I’m paying for my good luck on the last two community pulls.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    no beholds and all honor
  • Straight drop of Danara Pel (Honor) useless schems and more Honor - 900 total
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met