Home Engineering Room

I think there is something seriously up with the imortalising counter and I can't fathom it.

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in Engineering Room
Background Info I have done one duplicate grey by accident.

I have Immortalised Tuvix and Duras Sisters but never done their blue counterparts by accident.
I have double checked my Super Rare count and it's at 116 now.

Common 27/28 (stargazer on to do list)
Uncommon 47/48 (EMH on to do list)
Rare 72/76 (This where it gets weird it shows up as 73 Immortalised even though my 73rd unlocked card, Morn, is only 2/3 and unlevelled) - and on further discovery my Commanding officer Sisko appears to be missing (guess I'm going to have to raise a ticket for that).
Legendary Immortalised count remains at 7 so by my additions (double checks whilst typing) and yep 269 individually immortalised crew (270 with duplicate) but the individual counter is currently showing 268/632
so one of my unique crew is not being counted possibly 2 if morn is being counted!

Skips over to the Achievement bar and yep a correct figure of 270 is showing.

This therefore got me thinking could it be that the fusion cards are bugged perhaps?

5mlzz9svcb2a.png
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• I've done no duplicates and every 1,2,3* character. Have also done Tuvix and the Duras Sisters 'Easter Eggs'.
    My achievement counter shows the correct amount according to my own spreadsheet and photo aalbum but the Vault counter shows 1 less
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Background Info I have done one duplicate grey by accident.

I have Immortalised Tuvix and Duras Sisters but never done their blue counterparts by accident.
    I have double checked my Super Rare count and it's at 116 now.

Common 27/28 (stargazer on to do list)
    Uncommon 47/48 (EMH on to do list)
    Rare 72/76 (This where it gets weird it shows up as 73 Immortalised even though my 73rd unlocked card, Morn, is only 2/3 and unlevelled) - and on further discovery my Commanding officer Sisko appears to be missing (guess I'm going to have to raise a ticket for that).
    Legendary Immortalised count remains at 7 so by my additions (double checks whilst typing) and yep 269 individually immortalised crew (270 with duplicate) but the individual counter is currently showing 268/632
    so one of my unique crew is not being counted possibly 2 if morn is being counted!

Skips over to the Achievement bar and yep a correct figure of 270 is showing.

This therefore got me thinking could it be that the fusion cards are bugged perhaps?

5mlzz9svcb2a.png

The 73/75 is in blue, which for all collections only denotes who is owned. The yellow-colored text is for immortalized crew. Example:

fc1grha4oqir.png

I own 4/7 of the crew in this collection but have only immortalized two. As you have cleared all of the immortalization thresholds for the Rare Collection (with the last one at 60), the yellow number showing ‘immortalized over the next threshold’ disappears.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and to answer the counter question: 268 unique immortals plus the duplicate 1* you mentioned plus the phantom addition to the immortalization counter - a known issue since the expanded achievement levels went live - equals 270.