Home The Bridge

6.1.0 Update - problem ?

I have upgraded to 6.1.0 but have not got the achievement for reaching Honored reputation in Factions. I have Honored status with 11 of the 14 civs and the new achievement is not even in the list of achievements. I know I have the upgrade because the Faction Missions dialogue box is different.

Comments

• Because it's not available until 11/13:

p8wi81kh5mu1.png
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This update contains new features and changes that will be enabled on Tuesday, November 13 after a server release. Make sure to update before then.
  • OK I didn't read the blurb carefully - ty
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a purple I need to freeze a Wesley lying in voyage limbo. I am waiting on rewards from Honored achievements to recover this and immortalize. Due to my increasing dissatisfaction in the overall game experience, I no longer buy the monthly, and buy a pack only if I see a chance of not hitting honor purple. If rewards from the achievements don't include dilithium, probably just putting the game on indefinite hold. That may happen anyway, time will tell. Been a good run since the early days though.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont see it available in my apple store.
    Let’s fly!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, update finally appeared for me today.
    Let’s fly!
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay, update finally appeared for me today.

Apollo, four hours later: Boo, update showed up for me today.
  • Also, once the achievement bar becomes visible, it might be on zero completions initially, even if you have reached honoured state in the past on some or all of the Factions. In that case, AFTER the achievement has become visible, you might have to restart the game one more time for the awards to become active.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJ Bryce wrote: »
    Also, once the achievement bar becomes visible, it might be on zero completions initially, even if you have reached honoured state in the past on some or all of the Factions. In that case, AFTER the achievement has become visible, you might have to restart the game one more time for the awards to become active.

This happened to me too. It was broken. But a second restart made it go.