Home Past Anomalies
Options

New issue with the latest update?

Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in Past Anomalies
I updated my system yesterday and played the event some. I quit with just over 2600 chrons. I logged in this morning, and did 6 10x of 30 chron missions (180 chrons total) to gain some starbase items. I just checked, and I have 171 chrons.....which is strange because before last night I had over 2600. This update took some of my chrons, or someone changed my chron amounts.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I updated my system yesterday and played the event some. I quit with just over 2600 chrons. I logged in this morning, and did 6 10x of 30 chron missions (180 chrons total) to gain some starbase items. I just checked, and I have 171 chrons.....which is strange because before last night I had over 2600. This update took some of my chrons, or someone changed my chron amounts.

Contact Support and they should be able to track this out for you.
  • Options

ogay3elbu7ld.gif